Subject: Re: [mpls] New Version Notification for draft-liu-mpls-tp-interconnected-ring-protection-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 16:33:18 +0800

hi, all
i just update this draft according to comments and questions from some 
experts.
this version mainly add a protection mechnism describes and delete the 
section of
recovery mechanism for single-node interconnection scenario.
maybe the recovery mechanism not complete, welcome all experts to provide 
good
solution and comments for this draft.
thank you very much!

B.R.
liu

[email-masked] 
2012-04-26 16:10

收件人
[email-masked]
抄送
[email-masked]
主题
New Version Notification for 
draft-liu-mpls-tp-interconnected-ring-protection-01.txt

A new version of I-D, 
draft-liu-mpls-tp-interconnected-ring-protection-01.txt has been 
successfully submitted by ZTE Corporation and posted to the IETF 
repository.

Filename:                 draft-liu-mpls-tp-interconnected-ring-protection
Revision:                 01
Title:                            MPLS-TP protection for interconnected 
rings
Creation date:            2012-04-26
WG ID:                            Individual Submission
Number of pages: 11

Abstract:
   According to the ring protection Requirements in RFC 5654,
   Requirement 93 : When a network is constructed from interconnected
   rings, MPLS-TP MUST support recovery mechanisms that protect user
   data that traverses more than one ring.  This includes the
   possibility of failure of the ring-interconnect nodes and links,so
   this document will describle all kinds of interconnected ring
   Scenarios and several protection solutions for recovery the failure
   of the ring-interconnect nodes and Links. .

   This document is a product of a joint Internet Task Force(IETF) /
   International Telecommunications Union Telecommunications
   Standardization Sector (ITU-T) effort to include an MPLS Transport
   Profile within the IETF MPLS and PWE3 architectures to support the
   capabilities and functionalities of a packet transport network as
   defined by the ITU-T.

The IETF Secretariat

--------------------------------------------------------
ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.