Subject: [mpls] Implementations of draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-gtsm-05 ??

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 14:17:01 +0200

Working Group,

the working group chairs are preparing a request for publication of
draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-gtsm-05. We will need to if there are any
implementations of this draft.

If you have such an implementation please send information to the
working group mailing list, or directly to the wg chairs.

/Loa
for the mpls wg co-chairs.

-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 14:46:28 +0200

Folks,

I intended the dead line for this to be April 28, but the sooner
the better.

/Loa

--