Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-te-mib-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 01:00:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MPLS-TP Traffic Engineering (TE) Management Information Base (MIB)
	Author(s)       : Venkatesan Mahalingam
                          Kannan KV Sampath
                          Sam Aldrin
                          Thomas D. Nadeau
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-te-mib-03.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2012-04-13

   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes managed objects of Tunnels, Identifiers,
   Label Switch Router and Textual conventions for Multiprotocol Label
   Switching (MPLS) based Transport Profile (TP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-te-mib-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-te-mib-03.txt