Subject: [mpls] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC2702 (3172)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 08:45:35 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC2702,
"Requirements for Traffic Engineering Over MPLS".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=2702&eid=3172

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Nikolai Malykh <[email-masked]>

Section: 3.1

Original Text
-------------
   An induced MPLS graph consists of a set of LSRs which comprise the
   nodes of the graph and a set of LSPs which provide logical point to
   point connectivity between the LSRs, and hence serve as the links of
   the induced graph. it may be possible to construct hierarchical
   induced MPLS graphs based on the concept of label stacks (see [1]).

Corrected Text
--------------
   An induced MPLS graph consists of a set of LSRs which comprise the
   nodes of the graph and a set of LSPs which provide logical point to
   point connectivity between the LSRs, and hence serve as the links of
   the induced graph. It may be possible to construct hierarchical
   induced MPLS graphs based on the concept of label stacks (see [1]).

Notes
-----
Typo

Instructions:
-------------
This errata is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC2702 (draft-ietf-mpls-traffic-eng-01)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Requirements for Traffic Engineering Over MPLS
Publication Date    : September 1999
Author(s)           : D. Awduche, J. Malcolm, J. Agogbua, M. O'Dell, J. McManus
Category            : INFORMATIONAL
Source              : Multiprotocol Label Switching
Area                : Routing
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG