Subject: [mpls] The MPLS WG Review Team

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2012 18:32:05 +0200

Working Group,

The working group chairs have discussed the comparatively high
number of drafts on queue to become working groups drafts, and decided
that we need help in evaluating drafts before we poll them to become
working documents.

We have asked some of the more active and experienced working group
members to be part of a Review Team. Each member will review some
documents before the Vancouver meeting. The review team will be
set up as an experiment through the Vancouver meeting and after
evaluation, the chairs will decide whether the experiment will be
made permanent.

The reviewers will be asked comment on whether the document is coherent,
if is it useful (ie, is it likely to be actually useful in operational
networks), and is the document technically sound?

Reviews should be sent to the document authors, WG co-chairs and
secretary, and be CC'd to the MPLS WG email list. If necessary,
comments may be sent privately to only the WG chairs.

Thanks, George, Loa, and Ross
WG co-chairs

-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13