Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-ipv6-pw-lsp-ping-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 22:36:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Label Switched Path (LSP) Ping for IPv6 Pseudowire FECs
	Author(s)       : Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Ping Pan
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Rajiv Asati
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-ipv6-pw-lsp-ping-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-05-29

   Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) Label Switched Path (LSP) Ping
   and Traceroute mechanisms are commonly used to detect and isolate
   data plane failures in all MPLS LSPs including Pseudowire (PW) LSPs.
   The PW LSP Ping and Traceroute elements, however, are not specified
   for IPv6 address usage.

   This document extends the PW LSP Ping and Traceroute mechanisms so
   they can be used with IPv6 PWs, and updates RFC 4379.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-ipv6-pw-lsp-ping-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-ipv6-pw-lsp-ping-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-ipv6-pw-lsp-ping/