Subject: [mpls] mpls working group last call on

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 16:52:54 +0200

Worling Group,

this is to start a two week (+) working group last call on
draft-ietf-mpls-tp-te-mib-03.

Please send your comments to the MPLS wg mailing list ([email-masked])
before eob June 4 2012.

All the co-authors has responded that they are not aware of
existing IPR's for this draft. However the call for IPR
declarations from other working group members are still
open (end date is May 18th), but since all the authors has
responded to the IPR call and we for other reasons allow for an
extra week of wg last call we see no reason to wait starting
this wg last call.

/Loa
for the wg co-chairs
-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 05:19:14 +0200

Folks,

my web-mail sometimes cut the subject line; the correct
subject should be "mpls working group last call on 
draft-ietf-mpls-tp-te-mib-03".

/Loa

--