Subject: [mpls] Slots requests for IETF 84 - Vancouver

From: Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 15:05:34 +0200

All,

it is time we start building the agenda for Vancouver.
The current IETF agenda, still subject to change, is available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/84/agenda.txt
The MPLS WG sessions are scheduled:
Monday, Morning Session I 0900-1130
and
Friday, Morning Session I 0900-1100

Please send *me* (replying to this e-mail and copying the co-chairs) 
your request for a presentation slot, indicating:
draft name, speaker and desired duration (presentation + Q&As).

Timeslots longer than 10 minutes are only given on an exceptional basis. 
If you require more than 10 minutes please explain your reason and how 
you plan to use the time.

Requests with missing information will not be considered.

Please send the requests before July 16th.

Thank you.

Martin