Subject: [mpls] working group last call on draft-ietf-mpls-tp-use-cases-and-design-02

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 18:03:29 +0200

Working Group,

this is to start a two week working group last call on
draft-ietf-mpls-tp-use-cases-and-design-02.

Please send your comments to the MPLS wg mailing list ([email-masked]).

We have done a poll among the authors and on the mpls wg mailing list.
All the authors has responded that they are not aware any IPR claims
on this document. Most of the authors have responded on the wg mailing
list, but four authors have only sent the mail to the working group
chairs. While this is enough for the wg group chairs to go ahead and
start the working group last call, we would also like the remaining
authors to send their statement to the working group mailing list.

We are not aware of any IPR claims on this document.

This working group last call ends July 3rd, 2012.

/Loa
(for the wg co-chairs)

-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13