Subject: [mpls] IPR on draft-vkst-mpls-tp-oam-id-mib

From: Ross Callon <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 10:38:19 -0400

Working Group and authors;

draft-vkst-mpls-tp-oam-id-mib is nearly ready to be called for
potential WG adoption.

Before the call for adoption, we would like to check whether there is IPR
on the document that needs to be disclosed.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-vkst-mpls-tp-oam-id-mib?
If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. The documents will not advance to the next stage until a response
has been received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thanks, Ross
(as MPLS WG co-chair)

---

From: Thomas Nadeau <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 10:44:23 -0400

I have not claimed any IPR on this draft, nor do I know of any.

--Tom

From: Ross Callon <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
To: "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, Thomas Nadeau <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, Kannan KV Sampath <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "Sami Boutros (sboutros)" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>'" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: IPR on draft-vkst-mpls-tp-oam-id-mib

Thanks, Ross
(as MPLS WG co-chair)

---

From: Venkatesan Mahalingam <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 10:43:05 -0700

I'm not aware of any IPR on this draft.

Thanks,
Venkat.

---

From: Ping Pan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 05:37:59 +0900

None that I am aware of. Thanks! Ping

On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 11:38 PM, Ross Callon <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> mpls mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls
>
>

---

From: Sami Boutros <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 14:39:40 -0700

same here.

Sami

---

From: Kannan KV Sampath <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 05:25:14 +0530

I have also not claimed any IPR on this draft, nor do I know of any.

----- Original Message -----
From: Venkatesan Mahalingam [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2012 11:13 PM
To: Thomas Nadeau <[email-masked]>; Ross Callon <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <[email-masked]>; Kannan KV Sampath; [email-masked] <[email-masked]>; Sami Boutros (sboutros) <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: IPR on draft-vkst-mpls-tp-oam-id-mib

Thanks,
Venkat.

> IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

===============================================================================
Please refer to http://www.aricent.com/legal/email_disclaimer.html
for important disclosures regarding this electronic communication.
===============================================================================

---

From: Sam Aldrin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 09:53:10 +0900

None on my side.

Sam

Sent from my iPhone