Subject: [mpls] IPR on draft-napierala-mpls-targeted-mldp

From: Ross Callon <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 10:35:58 -0400

Working Group and authors;

draft-napierala-mpls-targeted-mldp is nearly ready to be called for
potential WG adoption.

Before the call for adoption, we would like to check whether there is IPR
on the document that needs to be disclosed.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-napierala-mpls-targeted-mldp?
If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. The documents will not advance to the next stage until a response
has been received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thanks, Ross
(as MPLS WG co-chair)

---

From: IJsbrand Wijnands <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 19:09:10 +0200

Hi Ross,

To my knowledge, there is no IPR.

Thx,

Ice.

On 01 Jun 2012, at 16:35, Ross Callon wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> mpls mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

---

From: Eric Rosen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2012 13:24:47 -0400

Ross> Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-napierala-mpls-
Ross> targeted-mldp?

No.