Subject: [mpls] IPR poll on draft-raza-mpls-ldp-applicability-label-adv

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 18:40:38 +0200

Working Group and authors;

draft-raza-mpls-ldp-applicability-label-adv - is nearly ready to
be polled to see if we have support to make it a working group
document.

Before the poll, we would like to check whether there is IPR on
the document that needs to be disclosed.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to
draft-raza-mpls-ldp-applicability-label-adv?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. The documents will not advance to the next stage until a response
has been received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thanks, Loa
(as MPLS WG co-chair)

-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13

---

From: Kamran Raza <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 12:41:47 -0400

I am not aware of any IPR on this draft.

Thx.

-- 
Syed Kamran Raza
Technical Leader, SPRSG IOS-XR Routing (MPLS)
Cisco Systems, Inc.,
Kanata, ON, K2K 3E8, Canada
Ph: +1 (613) 254-4520
http://www.cisco.com