Subject: [mpls] IPR poll on draft-zheng-mpls-ldp-hello-crypto-auth

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 22:00:56 +0200

Working Group and authors;

the authors of draft-zheng-mpls-ldp-hello-crypto-auth is ready to
be adopted as a working group draft, modulo an quick update based
on comments from the MPLS-RT review. The poll will be started as
soon as we have version -05 of the document.

Hovwever this does not need to stop us from starting the IPR poll
on this document to check whether there is IPR on the document that
needs to be disclosed. This poll ends July 13th.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to
draft-zheng-mpls-ldp-hello-crypto-auth?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. The response needs to be sent to the MPLS wg mailing list. The 
documents will not advance to the next stage until a response
has been received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thanks, Loa
(as MPLS WG co-chair)

-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13

---

From: Manav Bhatia <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 02:55:34 +0530

Speaking as a co-author of draft-zheng-mpls-ldp-hello-**crypto-auth:

I am not aware of an IPR that applies to this draft.

Cheers, Manav

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 1:30 AM, Loa Andersson <[email-masked]> wrote:

> the authors of draft-zheng-mpls-ldp-hello-**crypto-auth is ready to
> draft-zheng-mpls-ldp-hello-**crypto-auth?
>
> ______________________________**_________________
> mpls mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/**listinfo/mpls<https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls>
>