Subject: Re: [mpls] IPR poll on [email-masked]

From: Eric Gray <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 09:21:28 -0400

I am unaware of any IPR relating to this Internet Draft. 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Loa Andersson
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 5:48 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; MPLS-TP ad hoc team; [email-masked]
Subject: [mpls] IPR poll on [email-masked]

Working Group and authors;

the authors of draft-ietf-mpls-tp-itu-t-identifiers-03 has
asked that the draft is working group last called.

Before the working group last call, we would like to check whether
there is IPR on the document that needs to be disclosed. This poll ends
July 10th.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to
draft-ietf-mpls-tp-itu-t-identifiers?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. The response needs to be sent to the MPLS wg mailing list. The 
documents will not advance to the next stage until a response
has been received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thanks, Loa
(as MPLS WG co-chair)

-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls