Subject: Re: [mpls] mpls Digest, Vol 99, Issue 3

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2012 15:55:38 -0600

As coauthor is the draft, I  am not aware of any IPR associated with the draft. 

Ning So 

----- Reply message -----
From: [email-masked]
To: <[email-masked]>
Subject: mpls Digest, Vol 99, Issue 3
Date: Tue, Jul 3, 2012 1:00 PM

If you have received this digest without all the individual message
attachments you will need to update your digest options in your list
subscription.  To do so, go to 

https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

Click the 'Unsubscribe or edit options' button, log in, and set "Get
MIME or Plain Text Digests?" to MIME.  You can set this option
globally for all the list digests you receive at this point.

Send mpls mailing list submissions to
	[email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
	https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
	[email-masked]

You can reach the person managing the list at
	[email-masked]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of mpls digest..."

Today's Topics:

   1. IPR poll on draft-ietf-mpls-return-path-specified-lsp-ping
      (Loa Andersson)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2012 20:36:46 +0200
From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>,
	"[email-masked]"
	<[email-masked]>
Subject: [mpls] IPR poll on
	draft-ietf-mpls-return-path-specified-lsp-ping
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed

Working Group and authors;

we are preparing draft-ietf-mpls-return-path-specified-lsp-ping -
for working group last call.

Before the we start the working group last call, we would like to
check whether there is IPR on the document that needs to be disclosed.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to
draft-ietf-mpls-return-path-specified-lsp-ping?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. The documents will not advance to the next stage until a response
has been received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thanks, Loa
(as MPLS WG co-chair)

-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13

------------------------------

_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

End of mpls Digest, Vol 99, Issue 3
***********************************