Subject: [mpls] IPR poll draft-jin-mpls-mldp-leaf-discovery

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 14:29:55 +0200

Working Group and authors;

The wg chair are nearly ready to issue a poll to accept
draft-jin-mpls-mldp-leaf-discovery as a working group document,
we will run this IPR poll in parallel to the poll on making this
document a working group document.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to
draft-jin-mpls-mldp-leaf-discovery?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. The documents will not advance to the next stage until a response
has been received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thanks, Loa
(as MPLS WG co-chair)

-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13