Subject: [mpls] IPR poll on draft-jjb-mpls-rsvp-te-hsmp-lsp

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 15:50:40 +0200

Working Group and authors;

The wg chair are nearly ready to issue a poll to accept
draft-jjb-mpls-rsvp-te-hsmp-lsp as a working group document, but before
we do so we need to make an IPR poll

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to
draft-jjb-mpls-rsvp-te-hsmp-lsp?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. The documents will not advance to the next stage until a response
has been received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thanks, Loa
(as MPLS WG co-chair)

-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13

---

From: Manav Bhatia <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 19:24:19 +0530

Hi Loa,

There is no IPR on my side.

Cheers, Manav

On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 7:20 PM, Loa Andersson <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> mpls mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

---

From: Jounay Frédéric <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 10:41:29 +0200

Hi Loa,

No IPR on my side

Regards,
Fred

On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 7:20 PM, Loa Andersson <[email-masked]> wrote:
> draft-jjb-mpls-rsvp-te-hsmp-lsp as a working group document, but 
> before we do so we need to make an IPR poll
>
> If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond 
> to this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any 
> relevant IPR. The documents will not advance to the next stage until a 
> response has been received from each author and contributor.
>
> If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author 
> or contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware 
> of any IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.
>
> Thanks, Loa
> (as MPLS WG co-chair)
>
> --
>
>