Subject: [mpls] Attending MPLS WG sessions @IETF84

From: Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 23:18:20 +0200

Session I: Monday 0900-1130
On site participation: Regency C

Remote participation:
       Webex link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=156536752&UID=1260371097&PW=NOWMzMjA4YTgz&RT=MiM0
       Webex Meeting Number: 647 529 421
       Audio stream: http://ietf84streaming.dnsalias.net/ietf/ietf845.m3u
       Chat room: [email-masked]

Session II: Friday 09:00-11:00
On site participation: Georgia B

Remote participation:
       Webex link:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?ED=156537102&UID=1260372082&PW=NZWIzMmZhY2E2&RT=MiM0
       Webex Meeting Number: 641 435 045
       Audio stream: http://ietf84streaming.dnsalias.net/ietf/ietf842.m3u
       Chat room: [email-masked]

MPLS WG Agenda, presentations and minutes:
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/mpls/agenda?item=agenda-84-mpls.html
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/84/materials.html