Subject: [mpls] WG last call: draft-ietf-mpls-gach-adv and draft-ietf-mpls-tp-ethernet-addressing

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 12:01:13 +0200

Working Group,

this is to start a working group last call on

draft-ietf-mpls-gach-adv-02
and
draft-ietf-mpls-tp-ethernet-addressing-01

Please send your comments to the mpls working group mailing list
([email-masked]).

Normally this working group last call would last for two weeks, but
since we are going in the the cut-off period prior to the Vancouver
meeting, this wg last call ends when the cut-off is lifted during
the IETF week.

/Loa
(as wg co-chair)

-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 14:31:37 +0200

All,

I managed to mistype some of the mail-aliases, please use this mail
to respond.

/Loa

--

---

From: Francesco Fondelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 14:23:54 +0200

Hi,

I have a comment.

If a box received a frame with dest MAC addr 01-00-5E-90-00-00
on a link that is known *not* to be p2p (or its nature/usage
is unknown) I'd discard it.

If we agree this is a sensible behavior I think it SHOULD be explicitly
stated in draft tp-ethernet-addressing.  I think the Security
Considerations section is a good place (actually it only provides
suggestions to operators).

thank you
ciao
ff

On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 2:31 PM, Loa Andersson <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> mpls mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 16:07:13 +0200

Working Group,

This working group last is Cancelled!

This was a mistake - I was waiting for a trigger to start the next
step. I got a trigger (response to the IPR call), but we have already
done the working group last call on the drafts (May 30 to June 15).

We are waiting for updated drafts before we go ahead and request
publication.

Sorry for the mistake.

/Loa

--