Subject: [mpls] IPR poll on draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-in-band-signaling

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 18:57:45 +0200

Working Group,

draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-in-band-signaling has fallen between the chairs
(no pun intended). Version -04 did go through working group last call
in October 2011. The working group last call was never formally closed, 
so the working last call is now formally closed.

The document has been updated according the comments in the working
group last call and is now in version -06.

The working group chairs are preparing a request for publication, but
before requesting publication we need to do an IPR poll.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to
draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-in-band-signaling?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. The documents will not advance to the next stage until a response
has been received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thanks, Loa
(as MPLS WG co-chair)

-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13

---

From: IJsbrand Wijnands <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 16:20:44 +0200

Dear WG,

Yes, there is IPR that was disclosed to IETF at 2010-03-2 (ID # 1305).

Thx,

Ice.

On 30 Jul 2012, at 18:57, Loa Andersson wrote:

> in October 2011. The working group last call was never formally closed, so the working last call is now formally closed.
> 
> _______________________________________________
> mpls mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls
>