Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-security-framework-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 14:32:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MPLS-TP Security Framework
	Author(s)       : Luyuan Fang
                          Ben Niven-Jenkins
                          Scott Mansfield
                          Richard F. Graveman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-security-framework-04.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2012-07-14

Abstract:
   This document provides a security framework for Multiprotocol Label
Switching Transport Profile (MPLS-TP).  MPLS-TP extends MPLS
technologies and introduces new OAM capabilities, a transport-
oriented path protection mechanism, and strong emphasis on static
provisioning supported by network management systems.  This document
addresses the security aspects relevant in the context of
MPLS-TP specifically.  It describes potential security threats,
security requirements for MPLS-TP, and mitigation procedures for
MPLS-TP networks and MPLS-TP interconnection to other MPLS and GMPLS
networks.

   This document is a product of a joint Internet Engineering Task Force
(IETF) / International Telecommunication Union Telecommunication
Standardization Sector (ITU-T) effort to include an MPLS Transport
Profile within the IETF MPLS and PWE3 architectures to support the
capabilities and functionalities of a packet transport network.

   This Informational Internet-Draft is aimed at achieving IETF
Consensus before publication as an RFC and will be subject to an IETF
Last Call.

   [RFC Editor, please remove this note before publication as an RFC and
insert the correct Streams Boilerplate to indicate that the published
RFC has IETF Consensus.]

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-security-framework

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-security-framework-04

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-tp-security-framework-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/