Subject: [mpls] implemetations of draft-ietf-mpls-return-path-specified-lsp-ping ??

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 10:52:30 +0200

Working Group,

we are getting closer to send a publication request for
draft-ietf-mpls-return-path-specified-lsp-ping. before we do
so we need to know about plans to implement or existing
implementations.

If you plan to implement or have an implementation of
draft-ietf-mpls-return-path-specified-lsp-ping please let
the working group chairs know.

/Loa
for the wg co-chairs
-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13

---

From: Lizhenbin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 08:41:21 +0000

Hi Loa,
We are bothered with the return path issue proposed by the existing BFD-for-LSP. It will cause the wrong traffic switch issue if failure happens in the return path. We will pan to implement the LSP ping extension proposed by the draft to use it for BFD-for-LSP.

Thanks,
Zhenbin

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 代表 Loa Andersson
发送时间: 2012年8月27日 16:53
收件人: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Martin Vigoureux; [email-masked]
主题: [mpls] implemetations of draft-ietf-mpls-return-path-specified-lsp-ping ??

Working Group,

/Loa
for the wg co-chairs
-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13
_______________________________________________
mpls mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls