Subject: [mpls] publication request: draft-ietf-mpls-ipv6-pw-lsp-ping-02

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 22:51:31 +0200

IESG,

The MPLS working group request that:

    Label Switched Path (LSP) Ping for IPv6 Pseudowire FECs
          draft-ietf-mpls-ipv6-pw-lsp-ping-02

is published as an RFC on the standards track.

Please find the shepherd write up included.

/Loa
  for the mpls wg co-chairs
-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 23:54:44 +0200

Folks,

I missed the attachment, it is now included.

Carlos, thanks for pointing this out.

/Loa

--