Subject: [mpls] Liaisons from ITU-T SG15

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 10:54:43 +0200

Working Group,

ITU-T SG15, sent us 5 liaison from its meeting in September, two are
for information and we just now don't plan to respond to them. However,
it would be good if the working group members could review them and
see if there are issues that we need to communicate to SG15.

The liaisons for information are:
---------------------------------

First,
2012-10-03 	ITU-T SG 15 	Multiprotocol Label Switching 	
-- 	        Approval, Determination and Consent of MPLS-TP
                 Recommendations
http://datatracker.ietf.org/liaison/1203/

Second,
2012-10-03 	ITU-T SG 15 	Multiprotocol Label Switching 	
-- 	        Response to Liaison concerning approval of MPLS-TP
                 Documents
http://datatracker.ietf.org/liaison/1201/

The liaison for action are:
---------------------------
We also have three liaisons that we need to respond. Scott Mansfield,
liaison manager for MPLS to the ITU-T has promised to help us coordinate
the work to write the response liaisons. We are also looking for subject
area experts volunteering to help us.  If you are willing to work with
us on this please take contact with Scott and the wg chairs.

The response date is effectively to be sent before the Holiday Season in
December and January ( 2012-12-31 and 2012-01-01).

First,
2012-10-03 	ITU-T SG 15 	Multiprotocol Label Switching 	2012-12-31
                 Recommendation ITU-T G.8131/Y.1382 revision - Linear
                 protection switching for MPLS-TP networks
                 http://datatracker.ietf.org/liaison/1205/

Second,
2012-10-03 	ITU-T SG 15 	Multiprotocol Label Switching 	2012-12-31
                 Requirements and analysis of ring protection
                 for MPLS-TP networks
                 http://datatracker.ietf.org/liaison/1199/

Third,
2012-10-03 	ITU-T SG 15 	Multiprotocol Label Switching 	2013-01-01
                 Progressing work on p2mp MPLS-TP connections
                 http://datatracker.ietf.org/liaison/1202/

/Loa
-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13