Subject: [mpls] IPR poll on draft-zjns-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 12:58:12 +0200

Working Group and authors;

The authors of draft-zjns-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply has indicated
that the draft is ready to be adopted as a working group document.

Before starting the poll to make the draft become a working group
document we will do an IPR poll to check whether there is IPR on
the document that needs to be disclosed.

This mail starts that IPR poll.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to
draft-zjns-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. The response needs to be sent to the MPLS wg mailing list. The 
documents will not advance to the next stage until a response
has been received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thanks, Loa
(as MPLS WG co-chair)

-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13

---

From: Ryan Zheng<[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 19:48:37 +0800

Hi Loa,

I am not aware of any IPR related to this draft.

Thanks,
Ryan