Subject: [mpls] poll on to see of we have consensus to adopt draft-zjns-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply as a working group document

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 09:04:15 +0100

Working Group,

this is to start a two week poll on adopting
draft-zjns-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply-00
as an MPLS working group document.

Please send your comments (support/not support) to the mpls working
group mailing list (mpls at ietf.org). Please give an technical
motivation for your support/not support, especially if you think that
the document should not be adopted as a working group document.

This poll ends November 27, 2012.

Please note that an IPR claim against a ID that is part of the
work that were merged into the current draft according to one of the
authors also apply to this document -
http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/828/ .

With the exception for the IPR disclosure referenced above all the 
co-authors has stated on the mailing list that they are not aware of
any other IPR claims
.
If there are IPR claims from any other party, please remember that the
possibility to disclose IPRs is open.

/Loa
(mpls wg co-chair)
-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 09:19:26 +0100

Working Group,

the authors have asked me to hold this poll while they update the
draft based on comment from the MPLS Review Team.

I will restart it agaim as soon as I've the new version.

/Loa

--