Subject: [mpls] IPR poll on draft-fbb-mpls-tp-p2mp-framework

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2012 18:58:06 +0100

Working Group,

the authors of draft-fbb-mpls-tp-p2mp-framework have indicated that the
draft is ready to be adopted as a working group document.

Before we start the poll wan IPR poll is needed.

This is to start the IPR Poll.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-fbb-mpls-tp-p2mp-
framework?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. The response needs to be sent to the MPLS wg mailing list. The
documents will not advance to the next stage until a response has been
received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of
any IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thanks, Loa
(as MPLS WG co-chair)
-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13

---

From: "Bocci, Matthew (Matthew)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 19:33:27 +0100

Loa

I am not aware of any IPR related to the draft.

Matthew

---

From: Dan Frost <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 19:25:36 +0000

No IPR I'm aware of.

-d

---

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2012 19:53:46 +0000

I am not aware of any IPR

Stewart

-- 
For corporate legal information go to:

http://www.cisco.com/web/about/doing_business/legal/cri/index.html

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2012 15:20:00 -0500

I'm not aware of any IPR.

Lou