Subject: [mpls] implementations of draft-ietf-mpls-tp-mip-mep-map

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 10:58:40 +0100

Working Group,

draft-ietf-mpls-ipv6-pw-lsp-ping is in working group last call,
when the wglc is closed, all comments resolved and the draft updated
and re-published, the next step is that we will request that the
document is published. One part of the the publication request is the
the shepherd write-up. In the shepherd write-up we need answer questions
on existing and existing or intended implementations.

Please send mails to the mpls wg mailing list ([email-masked]) or the
working group chairs to inform us about implementations. Please send
this information December 5, 2012 the latest.

/Loa
(as wg co-chair)
-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 18:12:26 +0100

Folks,

Tom spotted an error that I should have caught before sending
this out.

In the first paragraph draft-ietf-mpls-ipv6-pw-lsp-ping should be
draft-ietf-mpls-tp-mip-mep-map.

Sorry for the mistake. Thanks Tom!

/Loa

--