Subject: [mpls] Last Call: <draft-ietf-mpls-tp-itu-t-identifiers-06.txt> (MPLS-TP Identifiers Following ITU-T Conventions) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 10:53:45 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG
(mpls) to consider the following document:
- 'MPLS-TP Identifiers Following ITU-T Conventions'
  <draft-ietf-mpls-tp-itu-t-identifiers-06.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2013-01-04. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies an extension to the identifiers to be used in
   the Transport Profile of Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS-TP).
   Identifiers that follow IP/MPLS conventions have already been
   defined.  This memo augments that set of identifiers for MPLS-TP
   management and OAM functions to include identifier information in a
   format typically used by the ITU-T.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-itu-t-identifiers/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-itu-t-identifiers/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.