Subject: [mpls] upcoming wg last for two documens

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 14:55:23 +0100

Working Group,

We have two working group documents:

- draft-ietf-mpls-tp-use-cases-and-design
- draft-ietf-mpls-tp-security-framework

That has been either taken back into the working groups or returned
to us after the AD review. Both draft has been updated addressing all
comments from the AD review. The changes to the documents are
substantial.

The Working Group chairs will issue new full scale working group
last call for both documents.

The "MPLS-TP Security Framework" will be working group last called
starting January 7, 2013.

The "MPLS-TP Applicability; Use Cases and Design" will be working
group last calle starting a week later (January 14, 2013).

However, nothing stops you starting your review already now.

/Loa
for

-- 

Loa Andersson                         email: [email-masked]
Sr Strategy and Standards Manager            [email-masked]
Ericsson Inc                          phone: +46 10 717 52 13
                                              +46 767 72 92 13