Subject: [mpls] AD review of draft-ietf-mpls-tp-itu-t-identifiers

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 18:35:45 -0000

Hi,

I have done my AD review of this document, and have no blocking 
comments. I will go ahead and issue the IETF last call.

During last call, please consider the two minor issues suggested
below.

Thanks,
Adrian

---

There are some abbreviations that need to be expanded on first use 
because they show up before the terminology section:
  OAM
  ITU-T
  LSP
  PW

---

You could make the document shorter by simply referencing the notational
conventions of RFC 6370.