Subject: [mpls] Last Call: <draft-ietf-mpls-tp-linear-protection-mib-11.txt> (MPLS Transport Profile Linear Protection MIB) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 14:13:50 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG
(mpls) to consider the following document:
- 'MPLS Transport Profile Linear Protection MIB'
  <draft-ietf-mpls-tp-linear-protection-mib-11.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2017-01-26. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols.  In particular it defines
   objects for managing MPLS-Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) Linear
   Protection.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-linear-protection-mib/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-linear-protection-mib/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.