Subject: [mpls] Benoit Claise's No Objection on draft-ietf-mpls-tp-temporal-hitless-psm-13: (with COMMENT)

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 07:20:47 -0700

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-mpls-tp-temporal-hitless-psm-13: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-temporal-hitless-psm/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

OPS DIR review from Jon Mitchell:

Document is Ready with Nits.  I share the concern that it's not
totally clear upfront this is
a requirements versus solution document.  There is also not much in
the way of requirements
of notification or how to signal back to the operator that a fault has
occurred, but this
may be OK if whatever solution would meet the requirements of this
draft will include
such text or rely on existing mechanisms discussed in RFC6371.