Subject: [mpls] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-mpls-tp-temporal-hitless-psm-13: (with COMMENT)

From: Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 09:45:28 -0700

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-mpls-tp-temporal-hitless-psm-13: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-temporal-hitless-psm/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't see a value in publishing this document in the RFC series. Btw.
the shepherd write up still says this doc is standards track.

Minor comments:
- The classification into M(andatory) and O(ptional) is not consistent
with the use of MUST and SHOULD.
- The first sentence in the intro should use a lower case 'must'.
- Sections 2.2 and 5. could be removed.

---

From: David Sinicrope <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 21:20:51 +0000

I updated the Shepherd's write up this morning.
- it's now listed as Informational
- all editors listed have confirmed to me they know of no undisclosed IPR on the draft
Sorry for the delay and any confusion.
Dave

> On Mar 14, 2017, at 11:45, Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]> wrote:
>