Subject: [mpls] Proposal!

From: "Barr. Andy Mullen (via Doodle)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 11:07:25 +0200 (CEST)

Hi there,

Barr. Andy Mullen ([email-masked]) invites you to
participate in the Doodle poll "Proposal!."

Greetings for the day, I am Andy Mullen from Sapphire Chambers UK,
This is a personal email directed to you,I am private Attorney to a
deceased client who shared same last name with you, Who died and left
behind £5million Pounds unclaimed compensation from a construction
company, Please respond to my private email( [email-masked] )
for more details.

Participate now
https://doodle.com/poll/nyhpbcfyact69w8tde4gq2t4/private?tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation_with_message&tlink=pollbtn

What is Doodle? Doodle is a web service that helps Barr. Andy Mullen
to find a suitable date for meeting with a group of people. Learn more
about how Doodle works.
(https://doodle.com/features?tlink=checkOutLink&tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation_with_message)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

You have received this e-mail because "Barr. Andy Mullen" has invited
you to participate in the Doodle poll "Proposal!."

Please note that this is a personal invitation that cannot be shared
with other poll participants.

----

Doodle is also available for iOS and Android.
----

Doodle AG, Werdstrasse 21, 8021 Zürich