Subject: [mpowr] General Area meeting in Seoul

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 08:11:00 -0800

Hi folks,

given the topics that's been discussed on the MPOWR and Solutions mailing 
lists, I've decided to ask for a General Area meeting in Seoul, so that we 
can talk about:

- the overall shape of the "change" effort for IETF process
- the specific proposals that are either larger or smaller than what a 
working group seems appropriate for

This replaces the originally planned MPOWR BOF - NEWTRK and ICAR are 
specific enough, and far enough along, that they will have their own 
meetings.

I'll send out the proposed agenda shortly (to MPOWR and Solutions) - I 
suggest that we use the Solutions mailing list as the main list for 
discussing the Gen-Area agenda.

                      Harald

_______________________________________________
mpowr mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpowr

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 20:48:20 +0200

Hi Harald,

I think this is a good solution. Working Group meetings are a place to
do some work, plenaries are places to report what has happened.  Perhaps
if the General Area Meeting is before the Plenary, you could summarize
what happened at the meeting.

At this point, we need to focus on getting work done.

thanks,
John

> Solutions mailing list
> [email-masked]
> http://eikenes.alvestrand.no/mailman/listinfo/solutions
>