Subject: RE: [MSEC] draft-irtf-smug-taxonomy-01.txt

From: "Nathalie Rivat" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 13:23:15 +0100

Sorry, I have just found it on:
http://www.watersprings.org/pub/id/draft-irtf-smug-taxonomy-01.txt
<http://www.watersprings.org/pub/id/draft-irtf-smug-taxonomy-01.txt> 
 
Nathalie

-----Original Message-----
From: Rivat, Nathalie [QPD:5700:EXCH] 
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2001 2:12 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [MSEC] draft-irtf-smug-taxonomy-01.txt

Where can I find the document draft-irtf-smug-taxonomy-01.txt ? 

I tried many servers as well as www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/ (and most of
those listed on ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt> ) but "URL was not found"...

Thanks, 
Nathalie 

| Nathalie Rivat 
| VPN Specialist 
| Nortel Networks - EMEA