Subject: [MSEC] PIM-SM Security Discussion

From: Mark Handley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 11:30:10 -0800

In the PIM WG meeting (Tuesday 5pm-6pm) we plan to discuss PIM-SM
security, and in particular, possible workarounds to the problems with
using IPsec AH replay protection for multicast packets.  Most of these
issues were raised in draft-irtf-gsec-pim-sm-security-issues-01.txt.

We could really do with having some security-savvy people present so
we converge on something that might actually be viable.

Cheers,
	Mark

_______________________________________________
msec mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/msec

---

From: "Marshall Eubanks" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 17:30:53 -0500

On Thu, 14 Mar 2002 11:30:10 -0800
> issues were raised in draft-irtf-gsec-pim-sm-security-issues-01.txt.

Where can I find this ? It does not seem to be in either
msec or at the IRTF...

Marshall

---

From: Mark Handley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 14:58:37 -0800

>Where can I find this ? It does not seem to be in either

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-gsec-pim-sm-security-issues-01.txt
or any of the other internet-draft archive sites.

 - Mark