Subject: [MSEC] (no subject)

From: "Luca Venturi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 09:18:31 +0100

For those who might be interested in it (and for those who understand
italian), the results of my master thesis work on the analisis of gdoi
performance are now available under this page:
http://www.cefriel.it/units/resources/default.xml?id=8&aid=4, where you can
read the abstract and download the full version.
Sadly enough, no english version is available at the moment, but I am
evaluating the chance to write some kind of article or publication in
english if there is some interest in the issue.
That's why I would like to get some feedback from you. Thanks a lot in
advance.

Best regards

Luca Venturi

�������������������������������������&j)b�	b�٬y��y˫zk��'���m����0����X���޷���Y���b�ا~��

---

From: Brian Weis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 10:21:23 -0800

Hi Luca,

I'd really appreciate seeing your findings, and there are probably
others on the MSEC list who would as well.

Thanks,
Brian

Luca Venturi wrote:
> sÇ??¨¥Sx%SËf±ç,yË«zk¥¶'²Ú+,m§ÿðÃ
> ZS¹b²ÙÞ·ùsSYsYùb²Ø§~?æsec=

-- 
Brian Weis
Strategic Cryptographic Development, ITD, Cisco Systems
Telephone: +1 408 526 4796
Email: [email-masked]

_______________________________________________
msec mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/msec