Subject: [MSEC] Need presentations by Lunch on Tuesday

From: Lakshminath Dondeti <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 09:35:28 +0200

Hi all,

MSEC Agenda for IETF-63 is as follows.  Please send Ran/I a copy of your 
presentations ASAP, before lunch on Tuesday at the latest.

thanks and regards,
Lakshminath

* Blue sheets, Agenda Bashing etc.,                          2 mins
* MSEC status report                   (Ran/Lakshminath)    10 mins
  Revised milestones
  Notes on cross-area work and reviews

* draft-ietf-msec-bootstrapping-tesla   (Steffen)            5 mins

* draft-ietf-msec-newtype-keyid        (Ran/Lakshminath)     5 mins
* draft-ietf-msec-srtp-tesla           (Ran/Lakshminath)     5 mins

* draft-ietf-msec-ipsec-extensions      (Dragan)            10 mins

* draft-ietf-msec-mikey-ecc             (Andy)              10 mins
      
* draft-ietf-msec-mikey-rsa-r           (Dragan)            10 mins

* draft-dondeti-msec-inband-key-updates (Lakshminath)       10 mins

* draft-faurite-rmt-tesla-for-alc-norm  "RMT proposal for   10 mins
                                         MSEC review"

* draft-cruickshank-ipdvb-sec-00.txt    "IPDVB proposal for 10 mins
                                         MSEC review"
* closing remarks                                            3 mins

                                                            90 mins
_______________________________________________
msec mailing list
[email-masked]
http://six.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/msec