Subject: AWARD WINNING NOTIFICATION

From: "PW LOTTERY" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 04:20:29 -0300

FROM:THE DESK OF THE DIRECTOR OF PROMOTION
INTERNATIONAL/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.
REF:PL2/209318/09
BATCH:18/103/HME.

Dear Winner,

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners
International programs held on the 10th August, 2005. Your e-mail address
attached to ticket number 436425795822-5022 with serial number 6614102,
batch number 8561513507,lottery ref number 7675213911 and drew lucky numbers
7-9-4-17-34-44 which consequently won in category C, you have therefore been
approved for a lump sum pay out of US$1.500,000.00 (0NE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED
THOUSAND United States dollars).

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that youkeep your winning
information confidential until your claims has been processed and your money
Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double
claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants. Al l
participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over
40,000 company and 20,000,000 individual email addresses and names from all
over the world. This promotional program takes place every year.. This
lottery was promoted and sponsored by Association of software roducers. we
hope with part of your winning,you will take part in our next year US$20
million international lottery. 

To file for your claim, please contact our fiducial agent:
==============================================================
Contact: FABIAN GEROLT
Email:[email-masked]
Tel: +316 2667 2428
==============================================================
Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 15th of semptember,
2005. After this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next
stake. Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications.
Please remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all
correspondence. Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform
our agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being
part of our promotional program.

Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

Yours Sincerely,

John Smith,
Lottery Online Coordinator.