Subject: [MSEC] MSEC milestones for review

From: Lakshminath Dondeti <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 18:08:56 +0200

Hi all,

I apologize for the delay on this, but it took a while for me to get all 
the responses.  And I wanted to make this a 1-shot effort with all the 
current new work covered in this update of the milestones.  Anyway below 
is a compilation of the milestone updates for your review.  You have 
until the meeting tomorrow :-).

best regards,
Lakshminath

Dec 03  WG Last Call on MSEC Security Requirements draft             ** 
Done (Sep 2003;  Published as RFC 3740, in Mar 2004)
Dec 03  WG Last Call on MSEC Policy 
Token                                    ** Done (WGLC July 2005; will 
forward to AD after the Paris meeting)
Dec 03  WG Last Call on 
GSAKMP                                                                   
   ** Done (July 2004)
Dec 03  Last Call on 
GSAKMP-Token                                                                           
(Dead; became MSEC Policy Token)
Dec 03  WG Last Call on IP Multicast issues with 
IPsec                                               (Dead, revived, TBD)
Mar 04  WG Last call on TESLA-Intro 
draft                                              **  Done (Finished in 
Feb 2004; Published as RFC 4082)
Mar 04  WG Last Call on MESP Framework (Data Security Architecture) 
draft                 (Dead;  absorbed into IPsec ESP)
Mar 04  WG Last call on TESLA-Spec 
draft                                                   Delete  (For 
Updated name & timeline: see below)
Jul 04  WG re-charter for other work items (or 
disband)                                (Rechartered; new milestones 
will run into early 2006)

New charter items:

Aug 04  WG Last call on Use of RSA/SHA-1 Signatures within ESP and AH   
                                Done (in RFC Ed queue)
Mar 05  WG Last Call on Key ID Information Type for the General 
Extension Payload in MIKEY     Done (in IESG review)
Mar 05  WG Last Call on The Use of TESLA in 
SRTP                                                                 
Done (in IESG review)
Mar 05  WG Last Call on Bootstrapping 
TESLA                                                                         
Done (in AD review)

Nov 05      WG Last Call on MIKEY-RSA-R
Dec 05      WG Last Call on 
MIKEY-ECC                                                                           

Mar 06      WG Last Call on TESLA-ESP-Spec
Apr 06      WG Last Call on Multicast Extensions to IPsec
Jun 06      WG Last Call on GKDP              
_______________________________________________
msec mailing list
[email-masked]
http://six.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/msec