Subject: [MSEC] GSAKMP

From: reet <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 16:36:59 +0200

Hi MSEC list,

I'm trying to do some testing with implementations of group key
management protocols on linux. I found the GSAKMP proof-of-concept
implementation (version 0.8.1) but it needs some changes to compile on a
current linux system (gcc-3.3.5). Is this version the latest version
available? If not, where could I find a more recent version of this
implementation? Are you aware of possible other implementations of group
key management protocols?

Thank you very much for your help!

Reto Bürki
_______________________________________________
msec mailing list
[email-masked]
http://six.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/msec

---

From: George Gross <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 04:03:18 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Reto,

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005, reet wrote:

> implementation?

AFAIK, the GSAKMP version you mentioned is the only one available with
source code in the public domain. I have not attempted to compile that
source code, so I'm not able to offer you advice about making it work with
gcc-3.3.5.

 > Are you aware of possible other implementations of group

There is a GDOI implementation at http://www.vovida.org.

I do not know of any MIKEY implementations in the public domain. perhaps
someone else on the MSEC list may know of one?

hth,
	George