Subject: [MSEC] Call for agenda items in Vancouver

From: Lakshminath Dondeti <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 11:21:00 -0700

Hi all,

I plan to send a request for meeting time for MSEC at the Vancouver 
IETF.  I have the following agenda items in mind; please let me know if 
there are any others:

1. IPsec-extensions
2. RSA-R                     (close to last call; the meeting would be a 
good time to raise any issues.  Comments to the mailing list are welcome as 
usual)
3. ECC                         (this is also close to LC; Steffen had some 
thoughts on the DH groups.  Any other discussion on this?)
4. GKDP

Any new topics?  Folks interested in presenting any multicast or group 
security research to MSEC, please feel free to contact Ran and me.

At the moment it looks like we need about 60 minutes (may be 90 minutes if 
there are any other topics).

thanks and regards,
Lakshminath

_______________________________________________
msec mailing list
[email-masked]
http://six.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/msec