Subject: [MSEC] Vancouver deadlines

From: Lakshminath Dondeti <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 11:13:52 -0700

Hi all,

Just in case you haven't seen these, here are the deadlines for the 
Vancouver meeting:

October 10, Monday - Working Group Chair approval for (Version -00) 
document submissions appreciated by 09:00 ET (13:00 GMT)
October 17, Monday - Internet Draft Cut-off for initial document (-00) 
submission by 09:00 ET (13:00 GMT)
October 24, Monday - Internet Draft final submission cut-off by 09:00 ET 
(13:00 GMT)

We need an update on at least the following documents before the meeting:
RSA-R
ECC
Bootstrapping TESLA -- Steffen and Hannes sent an email noting this will be 
ready in October
IPsec-extensions
GKDP

Did I miss any?

thanks and regards,
Lakshminath

_______________________________________________
msec mailing list
[email-masked]
http://six.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/msec