Subject: [MSEC] Looking for GDOIv2 info

From: "Lewis Adam-CAL022" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 16:03:34 -0400

Hi all,

I'm looking for somebody to point me in the right direction for the
latest status on GDOIv2.  The most recent draft I can locate is
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-msec-gdoiv2-02.txt which
is expired.  The last IETF update I can find is from IETF-61 in
Washington.  Is this draft still alive?  

Tx,
Adam
_______________________________________________
msec mailing list
[email-masked]
http://six.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/msec

---

From: Lakshminath Dondeti <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 13:10:45 -0700

Hi,

Yes, it is somewhat embarrassing that I dropped the ball on that.  Yes, 
there will be a revision before Vancouver (my commitment as a co-author) 
and we are going to put a middle of the year 2006 LC deadline on it (as 
co-chair of the group).

If you would like to contribute, you are welcome.  Please contact me offline.

thanks and regards,
Lakshminath

---

From: Lakshminath Dondeti <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 13:57:44 -0700

Hi all,

Apologies for not using the correct name of the protocol.  So, we all know 
the old draft I submitted as GDOIv2 has since been renamed, and the work 
item on MSEC charter now should be referred to as GKDP.  It is based on 
IKEv2 and so forth, but we'll reserve GDOIvX for future revisions of 3547.

If this is confusing, please wait for the I-D to be posted.  I will post it 
this week (with correct names in title, draft name etc.) and update it 
before the Vancouver meeting.

thanks and regards,
Lakshminath