Subject: [MSEC] MSEC call for agenda items

From: Lakshminath Dondeti <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 18:54:53 -0700

MSEC is slated to meet as follows.  Please note that this is from the 
preliminary agenda and it can change to another day or another 
time.  We have 60 minutes of meeting time and we would like to use it 
for discussions and not necessarily for length updates to drafts.  I 
encourage authors/editors to bring up interesting/contentious topics 
so we can discuss them at the meeting.

We are otherwise progressing well in some cases, and quite poorly in 
others (we hope to catch up on these).

Please send requests for presentations.  Thanks.

regards,
Lakshminath

TUESDAY, July 11, 2006

1720-1740 Afternoon Refreshment Break - Foyer 500D
1740-1840 Afternoon Session III
Room 
513C-FINT<http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/monami6-charter.html>monami6Mobile 
Nodes and Multiple Interfaces in IPv6 WG
Room 
515INT<http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html>mip4Mobility 
for IPv4 WG
Room 
515INT<http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/pwe3-charter.html>pwe3Pseudo 
Wire Emulation Edge to Edge WG
Room 
519BOPS<http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/opsec-charter.html>opsecOperational 
Security Capabilities for IP Network Infrastructure WG
Room 
518ABRAI<http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/ecrit-charter.html>ecritEmergency 
Context Resolution with Internet Technologies WG
Room 
513BSEC<http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/msec-charter.html>msecMulticast 
Security WG
Room 
519ATSV<http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/rohc-charter.html>rohcRobust 
Header Compression WG

_______________________________________________
msec mailing list
[email-masked]
http://six.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/msec

---

From: George Gross <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 06:29:19 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Lakshminath,

I would like to have a short slot to present IPsec Composite Groups.

Also, though I haven't checked with Brian & Dragan, I imagine we'll need a
short slot for the IPsec extensions draft.

tia,
	George