Subject: [MSEC] Please send requests for WG -00- drafts to be submitted before San Diego (fwd)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 17:14:08 -0400

Hi Lakshminath, 

> please send a request to Ran and me ASAP with the proposed
> filename tag.  My recollection is that this applies only
> to George's draft on composite groups.  Are there others?

The composite groups draft has been revised to incorporate feedback and 
contributions from Haithem. As co-authors, Haitham and I are reviewing these 
edits, and I would anticipate publishing the draft sometime early next week. 
The proposed MSEC working group filename tag would be 
"draft-ietf-msec-ipsec-composite-group-00.txt". Renewing my request made in 
Montreal, can we please submit it as an MSEC working group experimental 
track item? 

> George also volunteered to do the GSAKMP hash algorithm agility
> review.  What is the status of that work, George?  Thanks.

Oh yeah, I remember that now ;o) As you might gather, my recent spare cycles 
have been focused on the composite groups and IPsec extensions drafts. The 
latter is undergoing a review among the co-authors, and I expect that draft 
would emerge next week as well. 

I will be traveling most of the rest of this week, so I'll see what I can do 
to carve out the time to create a v00 GSAKMP hash agility review after the 
other drafts get published... stay tuned... 

br,
  George 

_______________________________________________
MSEC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/msec