Subject: Re: [MSEC] new co-chairs for emu and msec

From: Ran Canetti <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 00:13:12 -0400 (EDT)

At some delay, I'd like to join everyone in thanking Brian in taking on 
the job of Msec co-chair.

Having followed the WG from the very beginning, it has been a bit sad for 
me to have to resign as co-chair (practical contraints forced me to).
However, I am calmed knowing Brian is taken my place - I am confident that
under the leadership of Lakshminath and Brian the WG will complete its 
final tasks successfully.

Finally, I hope that the MSec architecture and protocols will find their 
way to the marketplace - They are a good piece of work that could make the
Internet safer without losing much in efficiency.

All the best,

Ran
_______________________________________________
MSEC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/msec

---

From: Ran Canetti <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 00:13:12 -0400 (EDT)

All the best,

Ran

---

From: Brian Weis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 22:53:48 -0700

Ran,

Many thanks for all your leadership and valuable contributions over  
the years!

Regards,
Brian

On May 3, 2008, at 9:13 PM, Ran Canetti wrote:

>
>
> At some delay, I'd like to join everyone in thanking Brian in  
> taking on the job of Msec co-chair.
>
> Having followed the WG from the very beginning, it has been a bit  
> sad for me to have to resign as co-chair (practical contraints  
> forced me to).
> under the leadership of Lakshminath and Brian the WG will complete  
> its final tasks successfully.
>
> Finally, I hope that the MSec architecture and protocols will find  
> their way to the marketplace - They are a good piece of work that  
> could make the

-- 
Brian Weis
Advanced Security Development, STG IOS Engineering, Cisco Systems
Telephone: +1 408 526 4796
Email: [email-masked]

---

From: Brian Weis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 22:53:48 -0700

Ran,

Regards,
Brian