Subject: [MSEC] MSEC WGLC on draft-ietf-msec-ipsec-group-counter-modes-02 ending Dec 5, 2008

From: Lakshminath Dondeti <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 11:34:52 -0800

Folks,

Please review draft-ietf-msec-ipsec-group-counter-modes-02 and send 
comments tFrom [email-masked]  Thu Nov 20 11:35:00 2008
	EnAQlT4BhjOmMNRJsdLnrIYsZ1T/mqlj7+VqFC0vYVzPJM2F92vZLd487 I=;
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 11:34:52 -0800
From: Lakshminath Dondeti <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [MSEC] MSEC WGLC on draft-ietf-msec-ipsec-group-counter-modes-02
 ending Dec 5, 2008
Sender: [email-masked]

Folks,

Please review draft-ietf-msec-ipsec-group-counter-modes-02 and send 
commentso the WG mailing list ([email-masked]) before Dec 5, 2008 AOE. 
  If there are any issues that you wish to share privately with the 
chairs or our area advisor, this is your last opportunity; please send 
email to me ([email-masked]) or Tim ([email-masked]).

If there are any existing or planned implementations, we would like to 
know that as well.  Thanks.

regards,
Lakshminath
+1. 858.845.1267
_______________________________________________
MSEC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/msec

 to the WG mailing list ([email-masked]) before Dec 5, 2008 AOE. 
  If there are any issues that you wish to share privately with the 
chairs or our area advisor, this is your last opportunity; please send 
email to me ([email-masked]) or Tim ([email-masked]).

If there are any existing or planned implementations, we would like to 
know that as well.  Thanks.

regards,
Lakshminath
+1. 858.845.1267
_______________________________________________
MSEC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/msec