Subject: [MSEC] draft-yeung-g-ikev2-01.txt as WG item

From: Brian Weis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 11:30:30 +0800

Folks,

A couple of meetings ago we had a presentation on <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yeung-g-ikev2-01 
 >, which is implementing GDOI-like exchanges within an IKEv2  
framework. IKEv1 (upon which GDOI is based) has been deprecated by  
IKEv2, so this seems to be a logical draft to bring into the working  
group. We previously had a working group draft that was similar to  
this one but whose authors did not continue their work (<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-msec-gdoiv2-01 
 >).

There was interest in the meeting for taking this on as a WG item at  
that time, but the chairs would like to see support or concerns for  
taking on this draft sent to the list.

Thanks,
Brian & Vincent

-- 
Brian Weis
Security Standards and Technology, ARTG, Cisco Systems
Telephone: +1 408 526 4796
Email: [email-masked]