Subject: WG Docs & Call for Agenda Items

From: Thomas Narten <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 16:42:21 -0400

Multi6 has been assigned a 1-hour slot in London, tentatively
scheduled for the first Tuesday afternoon slot. If you wish to have
some agenda time, please let Sean and I know.

We have two WG documents that will likely see some discussion:

   draft-ietf-multi6-multihoming-requirements-01.txt
   draft-ietf-multi6-v4-multihoming-00.txt

There has been quite a lot of discussion on the requirements document,
I'll leave it to the authors to summarize the next steps/open issues.

The second document has seen only a bit of discussion. Does that mean
everyone thinks its already fine and dandy? Either way, I'm sure the
authors would welcome additional feedback.

Thomas (as multi6 co-chair)

---

From: Masataka Ohta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 20:32:40 +0859 ()

Thomas and Sean;

> some agenda time, please let Sean and I know.

I wish to have some agenda time for discussions on:

	draft-ohta-e2e-multihoming-02.txt

	The Architecture of End to End Multihoming

							Masataka Ohta

---

From: "Tony Hain" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 09:35:15 -0700

I am willing to lead a short discussion on draft-hain-ipv6-pi-addr-00.txt & draft-hain-ipv6-pi-addr-use-00.txt.

Tony

---

Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 20:32:39 +0859 ()

Thomas and Sean;

							Masataka Ohta