Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-py-multi6-mhtp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 07:04:50 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Multi Homing Translation Protocol (MHTP)
	Author(s)	: M. Py
	Filename	: draft-py-multi6-mhtp-00.txt
	Pages		: 24
	Date		: 08-Aug-01
	
This document describes a protocol for IPv6 Network Layer 
multihoming (MHTP) that does not affect the size of the routing 
table in the IPv6 DFZ and does not use tunnels. 
MHTP provides fault tolerance, very good application compatibility, 
and simple configuration. It can be described as a semi-symmetric, 
end-to-end, NAT protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-py-multi6-mhtp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-py-multi6-mhtp-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-py-multi6-mhtp-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.