Subject: draft-ietf-multi6-multihoming-requirements-02 submitted

From: Joe Abley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 10:22:02 -0500

The draft submitted was the revision I sent to this list a day
or three ago.

----- Forwarded message from Internet Draft Submission Manager <[email-masked]> -----

Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 01:07:35 -0500 (EST)
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: draft-ietf-multi6-multihoming-requirements-02.txt
Subject: Autoreply from Internet Draft Submission Manager
From: [email-masked] (Internet Draft Submission Manager)

Hello,

This message is being sent to acknowledge receipt of your
submission (or message) to [email-masked]

Please note: if you submitted a completely new document (-00),
it  will NOT be processed or announced. You must resubmit
after the Salt Lake City IETF meeting.

If you attempt to update an initial document received between
November 5-14, it will NOT be processed or announced. You must
resubmit after the Salt Lake City IETF meeting.

AS you may surmise, this is an extremly busy week. Be advised
that it may take a number of days to process and announce your
document. Our goal is to process and announce all valid 
Internet-Draft submissions by December 3, 2001 at the latest.

We appreciate your understanding and patience.

Internet-Drafts Administrator

----- End forwarded message -----