Subject: Multi6 agenda for for Salt Lake City

From: Thomas Narten <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 14:04:21 -0500

Folks, I've appended the proposed agenda for Salt Lake City. It has
the two WG documents on it for discussion:

  draft-ietf-multi6-multihoming-requirements-02.txt 
  draft-ietf-multi6-v4-multihoming-00.txt 

None of the draft authors will be in Salt Lake City, and the current
plan is to have the chairs lead discussion on open issues. By my take,
there are no major open issues with the requirements document. If none
are raised on the list (or in the meeting), discussion will presumably
be brief. At this point, I'm told that we are close to being ready for
WG Last Call.

The v4-multihoming document needs some revisions, and my understaning
is the authors are waiting text from others. If you have issues with
that document, please bring them up on the list (or in the meeting).

We may have a short meeting.

Thomas

Site Multihoming in IPv6 (multi6)

Chair(s):
     Sean Doran <[email-masked]>
     Thomas Narten <[email-masked]>

What: Meeting in Salt Lake City
When: Tuesday Afternoon II (1 hour)

Intro (5 min)
 
  draft-ietf-multi6-multihoming-requirements-02.txt (Narten/Doran)
  draft-ietf-multi6-v4-multihoming-00.txt  (Narten/Doran)

Wrapup (5 min)  

Related IDs, but ones that are not currently WG documents, pending
finishing the documents in our charter:

	  draft-py-multi6-mhtp-01.txt
	  draft-bagnulo-multi6-survey6-00.txt
	  draft-huitema-multi6-hosts-00.txt
	  draft-ramki-multi6-nlmp-00.txt
	  draft-hain-ipv6-pi-addr-01.txt
	  draft-hain-ipv6-pi-addr-use-01.txt
	  draft-ohta-e2e-multihoming-02.txt
	  draft-teraoka-ipng-lin6-01.txt
	  draft-berkowitz-multireq-02.txt