Subject: Agenda for Atlanta

From: Iljitsch van Beijnum <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 19:55:10 +0200 (CEST)

I've talked about putting things on the agenda for Atlanta before, and
didn't receive much feedback. Here is what I propose:

1. Discussion of the requirements draft to see if there is consensus
   on it

2. Formalities that are necessary and/or possible to move the
   requirements along

3. Life after requirements: disussion of several parts of the solution
   space:
	a. transport protocol solutions
	b. tunnelling/aliasing solutions
	c. (new) routing protocol solutions (are there any?)
	d. "no changes" solutions

4. Life after the requirements: who is going to do what where,
   do we recharter?

Sean, can you take care of this if you observe the necessary consensus?

My main reason for wanting to discuss this in Atlanta is because it will
give us the opportunity to get feedback from people that aren't on this
list. Note that I didn't include in-depth discussions of proposed
solutions. I think that's something best done in a smaller, less formal
setting, preferably before the wg meeting itself, and hopefully after
Atlanta we're done with the requirements so we can get some work done on
this list.

Iljitsch