Subject: Renewed HIP mailing list & BOF and WG proposals

From: Pekka Nikander <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 10:50:21 +0300

[Aplogies for cross-posting]

Folks,

The Host Identity Protocol (HIP) mailing list was restored
in July at @honor.trusecure.com.  The mailing list existed
previously @lists.freeswan.org, but there were some technical
problems which necessitated the move of the mailing list.

We have now started a discussion on a possible HIP BOF and WG.
If you want to participate to the discussion, join the mailing
list.  However, before doing so, please read the archives,
at least the most recent ones.

The archive is available at
http://honor.trusecure.com/pipermail/hipsec/

The most important messages at this point, related to
the WG proposal, are the following:

http://honor.trusecure.com/pipermail/hipsec/2003-July/000004.html
http://honor.trusecure.com/pipermail/hipsec/2003-September/000070.html
http://honor.trusecure.com/pipermail/hipsec/2003-September/000071.html

Subscription information is available at:

http://honor.trusecure.com/mailman/listinfo/hipsec

--Pekka Nikander