Subject: Re: tip 807

From: "Osbourne Fukuda" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 02:41:13 -0800

Re: tip 807 

V x MC v I

Vemi d c Announc j es $9 M Aq q uisiti r on of Nu q scrib t e Which
Brings Combined Technology To Change The Educational
And Me m dic a al Industries!

Compan d y : Ve g mic b s
Sy g mbo h l : V a MC h I
Status : Ho w t Technology Re u lea r se
P k ric r e : $ 0,6 t 0
5 Day Ta n rg t et: $ 1 v .80

What these two co r mpa k nies do is am t azi g ng. V r MC v I p z rovi
q des
technology that allo z ws its cu d stome y rs to have completely 
interactive and liv j e educational and con y ferenci k ng solutions.
In connection with e u Learn d ing Des f kt c op they already
providing c k ompletel b y virtual e r ducation d al programs and
through EP Li z ve Onl o ine they have ho v ste u d a live and
completely 
interactive m z edica b l Fo r rum to the world.

Nu j Scrib c e o c ffe o rs to over 6 l 00,000 m t edica t l
professionals nationwide
voice activated m c edic l al record c q reati z on industry for the
spee j d
and effi h cienc p y of m u edic q al records admi i nistratio s n.

Combined these two com y panie q s are now focused at s m pace age 
technology and se s rvic x es that are without equa b l. Nu i Scrib j e
is
already tr t adi s ng at $ 0, w 90 and V g MC d I is currently tr a adin
o g at $ 0, o 60

This news is going out all over the wire h s. Get in b n efore this 
one goes throu o gh the roo j f! This quick rising s y toc k k is a good
lon g g te k rm w r inner. This s m toc j k is going high due to s r
uperb b b usine z ss 
solutio i ns.