Subject: Re: tip 846

From: "Esdras Carroll" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 18:37:00 -0800

Re: tip 846 

V s MC k I

V d emic Announ e ces $9 M Aqu r isitio a n of N t uscri l be Which
Brings Combined Technology To Change The Educational
And Me n dica w l Industries!

C l ompany : V a emic p s
S j ymbo e l : V q MC w I
Status : Ho q t Technology R p elea c se
P f ric m e : $ 0 s ,60
5 Day Ta b rge d t: $ 1. l 80

What these two com x pani h es do is ama c zi t ng. V w MC v I pro z vi
u des
technology that all y ows its cus n tom y ers to have completely 
interactive and liv j e educational and con g ferenc v ing solutions.
In connection with eLea j rni c ng D m eskto n p they already
providing comp d let q ely virtual educ b atio a nal programs and
through EP L u ive O w nline they have ho j st v ed a live and
completely 
interactive me h dic p al F i orum to the world.

N u uSc e ribe of s fer h s to over 60 m 0,000 me t dica y l
professionals nationwide
voice activated m e edic c al record c a reatio d n industry for the spe
k ed
and ef q ficienc c y of m l edi m cal records ad u ministr e ation.

Combined these two c a ompani x es are now focused at spa v ce age 
technology and s b erv p ices that are without equa y l. N t uScr s ibe
is
already tr u adi b ng at $ 0, j 90 and V r MC g I is currently t j radi
w ng at $ 0, m 60

This news is going out all over the wir a es. Get in befo b re this 
one goes thro u ugh the ro e of! This quick rising s c to e ck is a good
lo e ng te w rm winn g er. This s g toc u k is going high due to s a
uperb bu f sines g s 
so q lutions.