Subject: nasreq Re :CIDCW Type II Caller ID phone with Internet Call waiting alert

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 16:33:55 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Sir,

It's been quite some time not hearing from you and I would like to take this chance to introduce our 
new Type II CID phone with Internet Call Waiting Alert for your kind consideration.

In today's world, "communications"  is our major daily activities. You may agree with me that you
 just can't  live a day without your telephone or computer. But sometimes, especially in those SOHO 
offices, if one is busy with its Internet online, he may probably miss some very important calls !!
This is such too much for someone to bear.

However, with our new product, you will never miss any call again while you are online. You may enable 
call waiting service even without reducing the modem performance when the phone line is being shared
for Internet use. A beep tone will be heard and CID number/name will show u on the LCD display.

For brief introduction, I have attached herewith the product leadlet with feature list for your kind
consideration. Should you need further detail about us or our full lines of product, please let us
know or to visit us at : www.globalsources.com/callerid.co

We are always at your disposal and pelase contact us if you need further assistance.

We look forward tobe of service with you again.

Best regards
Gary Chan
Asst. General Manager

Kin Star Communication Technology Ltd.
1019-1020 Nan Fung Centre,
264-298 Castle Peak Road, Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong

Tel : 852-2370 8081
Fax : 852-2370 1910