Subject: Saw your site

From: [email-masked]
Date: 23 May 24 2:47:11 AM

Educate yourself about everything you ever wanted to know !!!
Individually, these products often sell for as much as $100!!!

1. Satellite TV/RCA Dish Descrambler.

Our unique, complete plans for building your own home satellite TV descrambler. For access to
a clear reception of pay TV signals on your home satellite dish! It does not require any additional
equipment! Complete PC board template & instructions! This also includes a manual for
accessing the RCA/DSS satellite dish to receive free pay channels. All the latest information for
doing it right.

2. X-Ray Envelope Spray.

Have you ever wanted to read the contents of an envelope without opening it? Many government
and other organizations use what is known as X-Ray Envelope Spray to do this! An envelope is
sprayed with this secret chemical and it becomes translucent for a short period of time which
allows the contents to be read without opening. Private supply houses sell small cans of this
aerosol spray for up to $50 a can! The spray is actually a commonly available item found in
major grocery and discount stores. No modification of the spray is needed, as it is ready to use as
X-Ray Envelope Spray and sells for about $1.99 in retail stores!

3. How to Find Anyone and Obtain Unlisted Phone Numbers.

Tired of getting the wrong number? Stop looking! We can help! We'll show you how to get the
unlisted phone number of anyone. No one can hide now! Simple. Skip tracers use these tricks.
We also include everything you need to know about finding missing people or loved ones from
the comfort of your home. Why pay money when you can do it yourself?

4. Radar Zapper.

This simply technique converts existing radar detectors into a device that will jam police radar.
This device sends false readings back to the police radar! Works on virtually all detectors and
easy to use!

5. Untraceable E-Mail.

How to send totally anonymous and untraceable E-mail. We're not talking about those generic
Yahoo! accounts -- this is the real McCoy, anonymous email. Everything explained. Absolutely
untraceable.

6. Underground Guide to Utility Meters.

The illustrated guide to gas, water & electric meters! We show you in detail methods many
people use to stop, slow down, even reverse all three types! This underground manual is one of
our most popular items! Complete illustrated techniques and easy to do. Shows how to defeat all
major brands & models of gas, water & electric meters.

7. Scan-Tron Genius.

Here at last!! This very controversial report describes in detail how any student can easily defeat
Scan-Tron test readers to pass a test even though he does not know the answer! This simple
method will fool the scan reader into thinking your answered correctly! No tools needed.
Completely tested. You won't believe how simple this method is!

8. Bad Credit Cleaning Manual.

Simple ways to restore your bad credit rating to A++. Don't pay a credit counselor good money
to do what you can do yourself. Many methods presented here - some legal & some "not so
legal". Wipe your slate clean from your own home. Get a fresh start.

9. Pass Drug Tests.

Don't use of drugs! However, many innocent people are victims of drug testing. Some over the
counter medicine can trigger false results & cost you your job. Proven methods to beat drug tests.
We show you how to build a simple device that can fool the best! Protect yourself & your job,
even if you don't use drugs.

10.Cable TV Decoders.

How to get cable TV and turn your converter box into "full service" mode. This is the latest and
best way to gain access. Also, how to build your own "snooper stopper" for pennies. Prevents
cable companies from spying on you.

11. Free Long Distance!

You can make long distance calls to other countries at no cost! The information in these reports
explains everything you need to call other countries! Country codes, city codes, overseas sender
codes! Call England, Germany, the UK, practically anywhere!

12. Dissolving Checks.

We show you in detail the "insufficient funds" checks scam used by people to obtain goods &
cash without having any money in the account. Many people do not even use false ID's in pulling
this scam off. Complete detailed instructions plus rare information on the famous "dissolving"
checks. These checks "dissolve" after being chemically coated & deposited in the bank leaving
no trace of the writer or account number. Not for illegal purposes. See how others do it.

13. Outsmart Lie Detector Tests.

Hundreds of thousands of people in this country are wrongfully fired or not hired simply because
they did not pass the lie detector test even though they've done nothing wrong! Read drugless
methods to help pass whether you are lying or not! A valuable tool for any job seeker. Don't be
harassed by your employer ever again. Tested and proven.

14. Lock-picks & Lock-picking.

Why buy expensive lock-picks & pay for rip-off mail order locksmith courses? We'll show you
how to make your own professional lock-picks. Exact detailed drawings & construction
techniques! This is perhaps the easiest to understand course ever published on this hush-hush
subject. You won't believe how easy it is to make these tools! We also show you how a basic
lock works & how they are picked. This publication is complete with detailed drawings &
illustrations.

ALL IN ONE!!! PREVIOUSLY SOLD FOR HUNDREDS!!! ORDER NOW!!!

That's 14 products, all for just $29.95 [shipping & handling included]. CA residents please add
sales tax

We accept cash, personal checks, money orders and cashiers checks. You must include a
primary and secondary E-mail address as we will be emailing you all the reports as soon as your
payment is received.

Print the following form & mail it to:

Info 4 Edu Only
1300 N. Cahuenga Blvd # 362
Los Angeles, CA 90028

Please Print Clearly

Name: _________________________________________________

Primary Email Address: ___________________________________

Secondary Email Address: _________________________________

Make your check payable to: Info 4 Edu Only

DISCLAIMER: Please note that this information is being provided for educational purposes
only. The information itself is legal, while the usage of such information may be illegal. We do
not advocate unauthorized use or theft of any services. If in doubt, check your local laws and act
accordingly.
NOTE: All of the publications are Copyright 2001 by Info 4 Edu Only . We aggressively
protect our copyrights and will seek prosecution of any website, web-master, web hosting service
or anyone else that is in violation of US & International Copyright Laws.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
This mailing is done by an independent marketing co.
We apologize if this message has reached you in error.
Save the Planet, Save the Trees! Advertise via Email.
No wasted paper! Delete with one simple keystroke!
Less refuse in our Dumps! This is the new way of the new millennium
To be removed please email [email-masked] with the word "remove" in the subject line.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@