Subject: nasreq SPECIAL INVESTMENT REPORT on CMNW

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 23:38:52 -0500

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM SENDER!

To subscribe to our mailing list, go to www.stockrage.com
to apply at our online form.

SPECIAL INVESTMENT REPORT

COMMUNICATENOW.COM. - (BB:CMNW) -
$1.15

Common Stock Authorized:

100,000,000

Common Stock Issued:

22,998,820

The “dot-com” that’s
Not

Company Description: CommunicateNow.com
Inc. and its wholly owned subsidiaries, bizfinders.com™ and Cellular Directory
Assistance began as the dream child of David Hancock, President and CEO and
Dennis Bash, Vice President of Operations and Technology while they were still
working for Wilsonart International, a billion dollar corporation which we all
know as the producer of the kitchen counter top materials.  “It was time for a change in my life,”
recounts Hancock.  “I wanted to do
something different, something innovative.
I wanted to develop a product that I could sell to every business in the
world, regardless of their size or level of sophistication.”

Bizfinders.com™: From this desire, bizfinders.com™ was born.  Bizfinders.com™ is an Internet directory
of businesses throughout the United
States.  The directory provides a businesses’
name, address, telephone number, mapping feature, and a Net2 phone link™ with
each listing.  The difference
between bizfinders.com™ and any other type of business directory is that the
sales representatives, who sell the Internet advertising that enhances the
businesses’ listing on the directory, meet their clients face to face, build the
ads on site and to the customer’s exact specifications. This philosophy of doing
business comes from CEO, David Hancock’s own extensive sales and marketing
experience in the United
States and abroad.

While responsible for technical sales at Wilsonart International, Mr.
Hancock successfully sold laminate in many of the 140 countries serviced by
Wilsonart International using the tried and true, “Old Fashioned Style” of doing
business; the sleeves rolled up, door-to-door direct marketing approach.  Because of this “back-to-the basics”
style, Mr. Hancock was extremely successful in some of the most unsophisticated
markets, including China

When it comes to bizfinders.com™ , the same philosophy applies. “We
are a ‘brick-and-mortar’ dot-com.
Unlike that mysterious voice on the end of a phone line or unseen email
respondent that many consumers are forced to deal with when it comes to
advertising on the Internet, we are out there on the street.  We meet with our clients, at their place
of business, at a time that is convenient for them.  Old-fashioned principles, old-fashioned
customer service, in an ever increasingly “techno” society – that’s what makes
us different.”

An ad on bizfinders.com™ provides digital images of the business,
text areas to describe the business and its services, coupon features, email
links, and web links in as little as 24 hours after purchase.  Another exciting feature is that the
electronic display ad can be printed from any home or business computer and used
as a flier, mailer, or brochure.
“Many small business owners can not afford the costs of printing
promotional materials for their businesses.  With a simple click of the mouse,
beautiful, full color ads can be printed out in any quantity for the cost of the
paper and an ink cartridge.”  said
Dennis Bash, who has been the brains behind the creation of the company’s
software program.

“We wanted to provide the small business owner the opportunity to
advertise on the Internet.  Major
companies and corporations have their own web sites, spend hundreds of thousands
of dollars developing these sites, and employ their own webmasters.  The typical small business owner does
not have the time, the money, nor the expertise to do so.  We try to level the playing field a bit
by providing Internet advertising that is less expensive than the typical yellow
pages ad and gives so much more for the money.” Bash stated.

bizfinders.com™ brings Internet advertising within reach for the
ordinary business owner while providing them with global opportunities for
exposure.  Due to the large
international and Asian contacts that Mr. Hancock made while working in the
laminate industry, bizfinders.com™’s business plan calls for them to move into
China within
the first quarter of next year.
“Anyone in China will
have the same opportunity to advertise and receive the benefits from Internet
exposure that we afford our customers here in the
United
States.  Even better, those in
China who
access our database will have direct exposure to the end user of many of their
products, bypassing the typical “middle-man”. In turn,
U.S.
businesses and consumers will have direct exposure to manufacturers and their
capabilities.” Mr. Hancock said.

bizfinders.com™ is a wholly owned subsidiary of CommunicateNow.com
Inc. which started trading in May, OTCBB symbol CMNW.  “We started trading long before anyone
expected us to.  It is almost
unheard of for a company to be taken public in five short months, but we did it
through careful planning, long hours, and a dedicated staff.  While we are continually in the
development stage when it comes to CommunicateNow.com Inc., bizfinders.com™ is
our main focus at this time.” stated Mr. Hancock.

bizfinders.com™ recently announced their appointment of the Southern
District Sales Manager, Mr. Roger Petter and have brought on board Mr. Ruben
Trevino as Director of Sales, North
America.  The Central Texas,
Houston, and
Rio
Grande Valley markets
have been launched and the launch of the San Antonio market is
expected later this summer.

Cellular Directory Assistance: The
second division of CMNW is Cellular Directory Assistance Operations. Millions of
cell phones all over the world, but how do you find that one important cell
phone number for that person with whom you just have to get in touch this very
minute?  The answer was to create a
worldwide cell phone database that could be turned into”Directory Assistance”
for cell phones!  Anyone, anywhere,
anytime, could call this cellular directory assistance, and for a fee, obtain
the number of the person they are trying to reach.

To date there is no directory, and therefore
no directory service assistance provider for the over 84 million cell phones and
estimated fax machines.
China has an estimated 30 million cell
phones with a projected growth to over 100 million cell phones by 2003.  Additionally,
China represents an incredible
opportunity as a country ready to be introduced to Internet
Technology.

In a recent interview with StreamingNews.net, President and CEO,
David Hancock projected that worldwide cellular database should be able to
established within a 4-8 year time period.
To listen to the entire interview, the following website can be accessed
at: http://www.streamingnews.net.

BUSINESS
GROWTH: Since Jan. 1, 2001
approximately 5,100 new businesses listings have been added to the
bizfinders.com™ database including fax numbers, web addresses, email addresses, and
the coveted cell phone numbers. CommunicateNow.com Inc. plans to develop
additional databases using this information to establish a worldwide cell phone
database and directory.
In 2006 it is
forecast that there will be 1.79 billion users of cellular services
worldwide.  Alex Green, a senior
analyst for IMS, says that by 2006, increases in users in developed countries
are forecast to have started to peak. However, take up
of cellular in less-developed countries, such as
China, and regular handset replacements
by users worldwide will mean that the market for cellular terminals will
continue to experience significant growth.
The cell phone directory is designed to be a
pay-per-access directory thereby allowing CommunicateNow.com Inc. to enter into
the $3 billion
directory assistance market.

On June 15,
2001, The
Cellular Telecommunications & Internet Association announced it signed a
Memorandum of Understanding with the Chinese Institute of Communications (CIC),
the pre-eminent telecommunications trade association in
China. The agreement, signed in
Beijing, recognizes that, “a close
cooperative relationship between the two organizations will contribute to the
sound growth of the wireless communications industries of the
United
States and
China, the two largest wireless markets
in the world.”

With five million new subscribers per month the
size of the Chinese wireless industry will soon pass that of North America,” said Tom Wheeler, President and CEO of CTIA. “This
agreement establishes strong cooperative ties between these two powerhouse
markets and pledges that CIC and CTIA will work to build successful
relationships between the carriers and suppliers of the two countries. It is the
foundation for opening even more doors and advancing the wireless industry to
benefit both regions[1][1]

The Cellular industry has grown
dramatically.  There were 92,000
subscribers in 1984, as compared with almost 70 million as of December
1998.  CTIA reports that as of
January 2000 there were 83,823,071 users in the
United
States
and estimates there are over 200 million users worldwide.[2][2]
China has
an estimated 30 million[3][3]
cell phones with a projected growth of over 100 million cell phones by 2003.

Once the database of cellular numbers is
captured, a 3% daily response rate to the cell phone directory assistance
service (3% is the minimum typical response rate to an advertised offer) would
give the company approximately 6 million revenue generating data requests per
day, approximately 180 million revenue generating data requests per month, and
approximately 2.1 billion revenue generating data requests per
year.

CommunicateNow.com Inc. plans to make cellular
directory assistance available worldwide so that soon every cellular phone, no
matter their location will truly be as accessible as “What Country
Please…”

For more
information about CommunicateNow.com Inc., visit their web site at:
http://www.communicate-now-usa.com

DISCLAIMER

This material is being provided by
stockrage.com, an electronic newsletter paid for publishing the
information contained in this report. stockrage.com has been paid a
consideration of $20,000 (US) by a third party as payment for the
publication of the information contained in this report. The information
contained in this publication is for informational purposes only, and
not to be construed as an offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to
buy any security. Please be advised that CommunicateNow.Com Inc.
securities may not be available for sale to persons in certain states
where CommunicateNow.Com Inc. is not licensed to sell securities.
stockrage.com makes no representation or warrant relating to the
validity of the facts presented nor does stockrage.com represent or
warrant that all material facts necessary to make an investment decision
are presented above. All statements of opinions are those of
stockrage.com. stockrage.com relies exclusively on information gathered
from public filings on featured companies, as well as, in certain
circumstances, interviews conducted by stockrage.com of management of
featured companies. Investors should not rely solely on the information
contained in this publication. Rather, investors should use the
information contained in this publication as a starting point for
conducting additional research on the featured companies in order to
allow the investor to form his or her own opinion regarding the featured
companies. Factual statements contained in this publication are made as
of the date stated and they are subject to change without notice.
stockrage.com is not a registered investment adviser, broker or a
dealer. Investment in the companies reviewed is speculative and
extremely high-risk and may result in the loss of some or all of any
investment made in CommunicateNow.Com Inc. Projections of future
financial results are provided solely by CommunicateNow.Com Inc. No
assurances are given that CommunicateNow.Com Inc. will achieve said
projections. This publication contains forward-looking statements that
are subject to risk and uncertainties that could cause results to differ
materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements. These
forward-looking statements represent the judgment of CommunicateNow.Com
Inc. as of the date of this publication. CommunicateNow.Com Inc.
disclaims any intent or obligation to update these forward-looking
statements.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE!

This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill section 301. Per section 301, Paragraph (a) (2) (C) of S. 1618, further
transmissions to you by the sender of this e-mail will be stopped at no cost to you. This message is not intended for residents in the state
of WA, NV, CA & VA. Screening of addresses has been done to the best of our technical ability. If you are a Washington, Virginia or California
resident please remove yourself. We respect all removal requests.

To discontinue receipt of further notice and to be removed from our database, please go to the bottom of this email and click on the link to
unsubscribe. Any attempts to disrupt the removal e-mail address etc., will not allow us to be able to retrieve and process the removal
requests.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
To be unsubscribed from the mailing list, simply click on the link below:
Unsubscribe [email-masked]