Subject: nasreq Re:Qualified & Guaranteed Leads

From: "Information Management & Marketing, LLC" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 13:25:15 -0500

QUALIFIED
LEADS

$100 Per
Appointment!!!

We'll GUARANTEE you in writing that we'll provide you with
QUALIFIED COMMERCIAL LEADS!

Don't Pay For No Shows!!!  Don't
Pay
For Poor Leads!!!  Don't Pay For Unqualified
Leads!!!

We've
developed the winning techniques...

That's why we are so confident in our ability to provide you with top
quality
commercial appointments with the decision makers who run their
businesses.
That's also why we only charge you for the appointments that
stick!!!  If
you want to increase your commercial sales we can help you.

Check out our site, give us a call, or e-mail
today...

Visit us at www.imm-marketing.com, CONTACT
US by e-mail, or give us a call toll free at 1-800-683-0545. We'll
share our thoughts
and strategies on how we will help you reach your goals and your
numbers!

____________________________________________

If you have received this message by error or would
like
to be removed from our mailing list simply hit reply and type
remove.  Be
sure to include the e-mail address you would like removed from our
list.