Subject: nasreq ASSISTANCE

From: "Joseph Sacky ESQ" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 03:57:25 +0100

CONFIDENTIAL 

ATTN: Managing Director

Sir, 

My name is Joseph Sacky. I am a solicitor/notary public, and very active
in the legal practice in democratic republic of Congo (Zaire). I am also
the in-law to the late president Mobutu Sese-Seko. Because of his
involvement in the governance in Congo for thirty-two years, the
government of today is after the family. They have claimed all the
family's wealth and now president Mobutu is dead and the family is on
exile to morocco. I am making this contact on behalf of my sister Mrs.
Zamia Sese-Seko not minding the consequences, but hoping that you would
understand our predicament hence the need for your urgent assistance and
co-operation. 

My aim of contacting you is to crave your indulgence to assist us in
securing some funds, into your trusted bank account abroad for
safekeeping, which incidentally is the part of the family wealth.
Fortunately with my immediate assistance, and contact, we were able to
deposit the money (cash packed in trunk boxes) in a security vault two
years ago pending when the whole situation will be calm. However this
security company does not have any knowledge of content of the deposit,
because it was done in the guise that the trunk contains precious stones.
But owing the great risk we run presently due to the new government of
Joseph Kabila's initiative to freeze and recover all monies supposedly
misappropriated by the late president, we wish to relocate this fund in a
foreigner's name to avoid any trace. Now that no one knows about this
money is our opportunity to remove the money and we are willing to offer
you a certain amount of the money after the transaction for your
assistance and co-operation. All I need from you is the assurance that you
can handle the amount involved comfortably and that I can trust you with
this arrangement. 

Be rest assured that there is no risk involved since I have taken care of
everything I want you to immediately inform me of your willingness in
assisting and co-operating with us on my e-mail address so that I can send
you full detail of this transaction and let us make arrangement for a
meeting and discuss at length on how to transfer this funds. Also furnish
me with your current e-mail address, telephone/fax numbers (private) for a
personal contact with you. Finally, I am trusting on your full
understanding on this hope that there will be absolute confidentiality.

Waiting with interest, your response and hoping to develop good business
relationship with you. 

Yours truly, 

Joseph Sacky Esq.