Subject: nasreq Minimum Investment, Maximum Return

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 19:38:11

=========================================
Investment in technology that will make you money.
=========================================
 
AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:

BE A MILLIONAIRE WITHIN A YEAR!!!
===========================================
ALL THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET!

Make over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months from your 
home!!!!  A one time
investment of only $25 U.S. Dollars lets you get on the road to 
financial success.
 
Before you say "Bull," please read the following. This is the 
letter you have been
hearing about on the news lately. Due to the popularity of this 
letter on the Internet,
a national weekly news program recently devoted an entire show to 
the investigation
of this program described below, to see if it really can make 
people money. The
show also investigated whether or not the program was legal.
 
Their findings proved once and for all that there are "absolutely 
NO Laws prohibiting
the participation in the program and if people can follow the 
simple instructions,
they are bound to make some mega bucks with only $25 out of 
pocket cost."
DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY AND RESPECT THIS
PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN EVER.
 
This is what one participant had to say: ''I was approached many 
times before but each time I passed on it. I am so glad I finally 
joined just to see what one could expect in return for the 
minimal effort and money required. To my astonishment, I received 
a total of $610,470.00 in 21 weeks, with money still coming in." 
 Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New Jersey.
============================================
 
Here is another testimonial: "This program has been around for a 
long time but I never
believed in it. But one day when I received this again in the 
mail I decided to gamble
my $25 on it. I followed the simple instructions and voila ..... 
3 weeks later the money
started to come in. First month I only made $240.00 but the next 
2 months after that
I made a total of $290,000.00. So far, in the past 8 months by 
re-entering the program,
I have made over $710,000.00 and I am playing it again. The key 
to success in this
program is to follow the simple steps and NOT change anything."
More testimonials later but first:
 
=PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE=
 
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to 5 months 
easily and comfortably,
please read the following.................THEN READ IT AGAIN and 
AGAIN!!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
 
FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR FINANCIAL DREAMS 
WILL COME TRUE, GUARANTEED! 

INSTRUCTIONS:
 
=====Order all 5 reports shown on the list below =====
 
To purchase these reports, click on the PayPal link that is 
located above or below the ordering information section.  It 
doesn't matter which one.  Set up your FREE PayPal account.  It 
is an easy setup process and limited information is required.  
PayPal is completely secure.  When you start using the program 
you will need your FREE account to make it work.  After you have 
set up your account, use the "send money" tab to send the money 
for each of the five reports.  Send $5.00 to the e-mail address 
that correspond to the reports.  In the "payment type" field, 
select "Goods - Non-Auction."  In the "notes" section of the 
"send money" screen write the number and name of the report that 
you are ordering.  Include your e-mail address in this section.  
This is to allow faster processing of your order.  Allow one 
business day for delivery of your report.  Your report will be 
sent to the e-mail address you used to set up your FREE PayPal 
account.

=== When you place your order, make sure you order each of the 5 
reports. You will
need all 5 reports so that you can save them on your computer and 
resell them.
YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5=$25.00.
 
Within a day you will receive, via e-mail, each of the 5 reports 
from these 5 different
individuals. Save them on your computer so they will be 
accessible for you to send to
the thousands of people who will order them from you. Also make a 
floppy of these reports.  Keep them on your desk in case 
something happens to your computer.
 
IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed 
next to each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way 
other than what is instructed below in steps
''1 through 6'' or you will lose out on majority of your profits. 
Once you understand the way this works, you will also see how it 
does not work if you change it. Remember, this method has been 
tested, and if you alter anything, it will NOT work!!!  People 
have tried to put their friends/relatives names on all five 
thinking they could get all the money. But it does not work this 
way. Believe us, we all have tried to be greedy and then nothing 
happened. So DO NOT try to change anything other than what is 
instructed.  If you do, it will not work for you.
 
Remember, honesty reaps the reward!!!

1.... After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this 
advertisement and REMOVE the
name & e-mail address of the person in REPORT # 5. This person 
has made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting their 
fortune.
2.... Move the name & e-mail address in REPORT # 4 down TO REPORT 
# 5.
3.... Move the name & e-mail address in REPORT # 3 down TO REPORT 
# 4.
4.... Move the name & e-mail address in REPORT # 2 down TO REPORT 
# 3.
5.... Move the name & e-mail address in REPORT # 1 down TO REPORT 
# 2.
6.... Insert YOUR name & e-mail address in the REPORT # 1 
Position.  PLEASE 
 	 MAKE SURE you copy every name & e-mail address 
ACCURATELY!

============================================
 
**** Take this entire letter with the modified list of names and 
save it on your computer.

DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES.
 
Save this on a disk as well just in case if you lose any data. To 
assist you with marketing
your business on the internet, the 5 reports you purchase will 
provide you with invaluable
marketing information which includes how to send bulk e-mails 
legally, where to find thousands of free classified ads and much 
more. There are two primary methods to get this venture going:

METHOD # 1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY
 
============================================
Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it 
goes, and we will assume you and those involved send out only 
5,000 e-mails each. Let's also assume that the mailing receive 
only a 0.2% response (the response could be much better but lets 
just say it is only 0.2%. Also many people will send out hundreds 
of thousands e-mails instead of only 5,000 each). Continuing with 
this example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails. With a 0.2% 
response, that is only 10 orders for report # 1.  
 
Those 10 people responded by sending out 5,000 e-mails each, for 
a total of 50,000. Out of those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2% 
responded with orders.  That is 100 people responding and 
ordering Report # 2.
 
Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 
500,000 e-mails. The 0.2%
response to that is 1000 orders for Report # 3.
 
Those 1000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 5 
million e-mails sent out.
The 0.2% response to that is 10,000 orders for Report #4. Those 
10,000 people send out
5,000 e-mails each for a total of 50,000,000 (50 million) 
e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is 100,000 orders for Report # 
5. 
 
THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH=$500,000.00 (half million).
 
Your total income in this example is:
1..... $50 + 2..... $500 + 3.....$5,000 + 4 . $50,000 + 5..... 
$500,000 ........ Grand Total=$555,550.00
 
NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE OUT THE WORST 
POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO MATTER HOW YOU CALCULATE IT,
YOU WILL STILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY !
 
============================================
REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE ORDERING OUT
OF 5,000 YOU MAILED TO. Dare to think for a moment what would 
happen if everyone or half or even one 4th of those people mailed 
100,000 e-mails each or more! There are over 150 million people 
on the Internet worldwide and counting. Believe me, many people 
will do just that, and more! 

METHOD # 2: BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
 
============================================
Advertising on the net is very, very inexpensive and there are 
hundreds of FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads 
on the Internet will easily get a larger response. We strongly 
suggest you start with Method #1 and METHOD #2 as you go along. 
For every $5 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the 
Report they ordered. That's it. Always provide same day service 
on all orders. This will guarantee that the e-mail they send out, 
with your name and address on it, will be prompt because they can 
not advertise until they receive the report.
 
=========== AVAILABLE REPORTS ============
ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY. Notes: Always send
$5.00 (U.S. CURRENCY) with PayPal for each Report.  Write the 
NUMBER and the NAME of the report that you are ordering, and your 
E-MAIL ADDRESS in the notes section of the PayPal "send money" 
screen. 

<!-- Begin PayPal Logo -->
<A HREF="https://www.paypal.com/auction/pal=ZCRX8LG8B9AAY" 
target="_blank"><IMG 
SRC="http://images.paypal.com/images/lgo/logo2_verified.gif" 
BORDER="0" ALT="Pay securely with your Visa, MasterCard, 
Discover, or American Express card through PayPal!"></A>
<!-- End PayPal Logo --> 

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW!
============================================

If you do not see the PayPal logo above go to www.paypal.com to 
sign up for your free PayPal account.

REPORT # 1: "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the 
Net"
Order Report #1 from:
[email-masked] 
__________________________________________________
REPORT # 2: "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk e-mail on the 
Net"
Order Report # 2 from:
[email-masked]
_________________________________________________
REPORT # 3: "Secret to Multilevel Marketing on the Net"
Order Report # 3 from:
[email-masked]
__________________________________________________
REPORT # 4: "How to Become a Millionaire Utilizing MLM & the Net"
Order Report # 4 from:
[email-masked]
__________________________________________________
REPORT #5: "How to Send Out 0ne Million e-mails for Free"
Order Report # 5 from:
[email-masked]
_________________________________________________

<!-- Begin PayPal Logo -->
<A HREF="https://www.paypal.com/auction/pal=ZCRX8LG8B9AAY" 
target="_blank"><IMG 
SRC="http://images.paypal.com/images/lgo/logo2_verified.gif" 
BORDER="0" ALT="Pay securely with your Visa, MasterCard, 
Discover, or American Express card through PayPal!"></A>
<!-- End PayPal Logo -->
$$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$
 
Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:
 
=== If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1 within 
2 weeks, continue
       sending e-mails until you do.
 === After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that 
you should receive
        100 orders or more for REPORT # 2. If you did not, 
continue advertising or
        sending e-mails until you do.
 === Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report #2, YOU 
CAN RELAX,
       the system is already working for you, and the cash will 
continue to roll in!
       THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time your name is 
moved down on  
	 the list, you are placed in front of a different report. 
You can KEEP TRACK of your
PROGRESS by watching which report people are ordering from you. 
IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE MORE INCOME, SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF 
E-MAILS AND START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN. There is NO LIMIT to 
the income you can generate from this business!
 
============================================
FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM: You have 
just received information that can give you financial freedom for 
the rest of your life, with NO RISK and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF 
EFFORT. You can make more money in the next few weeks and months 
than you have ever imagined. Follow the program EXACTLY AS 
INSTRUCTED. Do Not change it in any way. It works exceedingly 
well as it is now.
 
Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report after you have 
put your name and
e-mail address in Report #1 and moved others to #2 ...........# 5 
as instructed above. One of the people you send this to may send 
out 100,000 or more e-mails, and your name will be on every one 
of them.
 
Remember though, the more you send out the more potential 
customers you will reach.
So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials 
and opportunity to become financially independent. IT IS UP TO 
YOU NOW!

======== MORE TESTIMONIALS ============

"My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in Chicago. I am 
an accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty 
good money. When I received this program I grumbled to Jody about 
receiving 'junk mail.' I made fun of the whole thing, spouting my 
knowledge of the population and percentages involved. I 'knew' it 
wouldn't work. Jody totally ignored my supposed intelligence and 
few days later she jumped in with both feet. I made merciless fun 
of her, and was ready to lay the old 'I told you so' on her when 
the thing didn't work. Well, the laugh was on me! Within 3 weeks 
she had received 50 responses. Within the next 45 days she had 
received total $147,200.00 ........... all cash! I was shocked. I 
have joined Jody in her 'hobby.'  Mitchell Wolf C.P.A., Chicago, 
Illinois
==========================================
''Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make 
up my mind to participate in this plan. But conservative that I 
am, I decided that the initial investment was so little that 
there was just no way that I wouldn't get enough orders to at 
least get my money back.  I was surprised when I found my medium 
size post office box crammed with orders. I made $319,210.00 in 
the first 12 weeks. The nice thing about this deal is that it 
does not matter where people live. There simply isn't a better 
investment with a faster return and so big." Dan Sondstrom, 
Alberta, Canada
===========================================
''I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I 
wondered if I should have given it a try. Of course, I had no 
idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait until I 
was e-mailed again by someone else.........11 months passed then 
it luckily came again...... I did not delete this one! I made 
more than $490,000 on my first try and all the money came within 
22 weeks." Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y.
===========================================

''It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money 
with little cost to you. I followed the simple instructions 
carefully and within 10 days the money started to come in. The 
first month I made $20,560.00 and by the end of third month my 
total cash count was $362,840.00.  Life is beautiful, thanks to 
the internet." Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand
============================================
ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED
ON YOUR ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM!
===========================================
If you have any questions of the legality of this program, 
contact the Office of Associate
Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade Commission, 
Bureau of Consumer Protection, Washington, D.C.
 
Note: Our fully automated system will remove your name if you 
send an e-mail to [email-masked] with the word REMOVE in the 
subject line.