Subject: PLEASE ASSIST ME

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 13:55:12 +0100

Dear Friend,
I am Mrs Dr Maryam Abacha the wife to the late General Sani Abacha-the 
former head of state of Nigeria who died on the 8th of June 1998, I have
been  thrown into a state of utter confusion, frustration and hopelessness
by the present civilian administration, I have been subjected to physical
and psychological torture by the security agents in the country since my
late husband died in an active service as the president and head of state
of our great country Nigeria.

My son has been detention arraigned before the federal high court of Nigeria
for an offence he did not commit but thank god he was freeed after much
trauma from the federal governemnt. As a widow that is so traumatized, 
i have lost confidence with anybody within the country.

You must heard over the media reports and the internet on the recovery of
various huge sums of money deposited by my husband in different security
firms abroad,some companies willingly give up their secrets and disclosed
our money confidently lodged there or many outright blackmail. 

In fact the total sum discovered by the Government  so far is in the tune
of  $700.million dollars. And they are not relenting to make me poor for
life.  I came in contact with your name and e-mail address through a directory,
and would want to have good confidence in you as I view you to be a more
responsible personality. I am afraid that if I contact any embassy I might
be exposed to the federal government of Nigeria so I decided to contact
a reputable man like you for the sake of security and I hope you will not
betray me. Right now, before my husband died he  deposited the sum of $15
million (US dollars) with a security firm in Europe,these the federal govenment
are not awear of, whose name is with held for now until we open communication,

I will be grateful if you could receive this funds into your  own account
for safekeeping. This arrangement is only known to myself, you and my son.

Please do endeavor to forward your private telephone and fax numbers so
that we can commence action immediately. If you don?t accept this proposal,please
don t expose me but I promise you that the transaction is risk free. I will
appreciate if you can help. Please treat it as urgent and important.

Sincerely
HAJIA (DR) MARYAM ABACHA.   

__________________________________________________
Broadband from an unbeatable £15.99!

http://www.tiscali.co.uk/products/broadband/home.html?code=SM-NL-11AM