Subject: HELLO

From: "Dmitry vlakov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 9:54:58 +0100

Attn:Gooday

I have a profiling amount in an excess of US$21.5M, which I seek your
partnership in accommodating for me. You will be rewarded with 15% of
the total sum
for your partnership. Can you be my partner on this?

INTRODUCTION OF MY SELF:

I am Mr.dmitry vlakov, a personal treasurer to Mikhail
Khodorkovsky,once unarguably the
richest man in Russia and owner of the following companies:

Chairman CEO: YUKOS OIL (Russian Most Largest Oil Company)
Chairman CEO: Menatep SBP Bank (A well reputable financial institution
with its branches all over the world).TO MENTION JUST A FEW.

SOURCE OF FUNDS:

The documents of the above funds in question was handed over to me to
be used in payment of an American oil merchant for his last oil deal
with
my boss Mikhail Khodorkovsky. Already the funds have left the shore of
Russia to an European security and finance company where the final
crediting
is expected to be carried out. While I was on the process, My Boss got
arrested for his involvement in politics by financing the leading and
opposing
political parties
(the Union of Right Forces, led by Boris Nemtsov, and
Yabloko,
aliberal/social democratic party led by Gregor Yavlinsky) which posed
threat to President Vladimir Putin second tenure as Russian president.
Due to these facts,yukos oil company has gone under setback and has
filed chapter 11 bankrutcy,
though the shares of our largest conglomerates was dubiously and
specially orchestrated
by putin and sold to a local coy just last week.
see as included here.

http://www.kvia.com/Global/story.asp?S=2770367

http://uk.biz.yahoo.com/050104/241/f9nfi.html

YOUR ROLE:

All I need from you is to stand as the beneficiary of the above quoted
sumand I will arrange for the documentation, which will enable the
European finance company transfer the sum to you. I have decided to use
this sum
to relocate to American continent and never to be connected to any of
Mikhail Khodorkovsky conglomerates.  As soon as I confirm your
readiness to
conclude the transaction with me. I will forward all that you need to
know about
finance
house and proper documentation will be prepared and sent to
you.

Thank you very much

Regards

Mr. dmitry vlakov

PLEASE REPLY TO MY PRIVATE BOX @:[email-masked]

________________________________

L'email piщ cool del web?

tu @3000.it ! Fatti subito la tua mail, и gratis! http://mail.3000.it