Subject: We do have some packets we ask a donation for, but we have free literature.

From: "Bel V. Trent" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 11:00:53 -0400

GPSI Closes Deal To Increase Revenue By $2.9 Million Annually!

Global Pay Solutions Inc.
Sym: GPSI
Monday Close: $0.031

The news is out and the deal is done. GPSI will provide 70,000 payroll
cards in the Dominican Republic. Initial revenues of $400,000 will be
followed by services fees over the year estimated at $2.5 Million. This
is huge and only sets the beginning of their move into Latin America.
Get on GPSI Today!

So we have no plans to litigate.
They tell you they're just going to set off a series of explosions in
your house that may kill the rodents.
" Unfortunately, any practitioner assigned to this list is automatically
considered a dangerous quack.
As a result, many chemotherapy patients lose their hair, develop immune
deficiencies, lose weight and vomit. Is Microsoft just showing fear,
uncertainty and doubt about open-source software when it claims patent
infringement, or does it have a real beef? Even in this case, however,
the American Cancer Society nevertheless stands to gain in some fashion
from its unidirectional preventative action against smoking.
Because, I believe the third- or fourth-leading cause of death in the
United States today is properly prescribed drugs. Money, according to
The Chronicle of Philanthropy, is the name of the ACS' game.