Subject: Gates also took the opportunity to showcase new technologies for businesses and consumers.

From: "Jessica Chandler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 22:22:42 -0500

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

" Background: AirTran Holdings, Inc.
ABOUT PRESS RELEASES If you have any questions regarding information in
these press releases please contact  the company listed in the press
release.
"This is a clear indication that people like Martin Sorrell see
technology as an important component of the media and advertising
business going forward.
McGinnis, CFA is available at www.
Contact Information: Beth Bruner NOBLE MEDIA, Div.
markets; the documents do not mention that it will be a quad-band world
phone, a capability that Apple has been promoting.
AMD's Puma will compete directly with Intel's new Centrino. He described
universal search as an effort to bring conventional and vertical search
together. Yet researchers found no filtering at all in Russia, Israel or
the Palestinian territories despite political conflicts there.
"Microsoft and Yahoo have both put serious efforts of their own to solve
that problem. Hardware Software Network Security More Topics.
As indicated in the opening sentence, the phone will come equipped with
both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.