Subject: "When the normal worms are in the nursing home, really, these guys are out on the golf course or backpacking in the woods.

From: "Christina" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 14:21:17 +0300

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

Our forum is always open.
Acting together, we can all help to ensure that the medicine of the near
future will help us lead far, far longer, healthier, more active lives.
Every day that therapies are delayed brings more death and suffering; we
must oppose further legislation. I expect to see the same happen for
orbital spacecraft within the next decade, largely as a result of the
initial motivation provided by the XPrize. Here we see what looks like
the powerhouses Geron and ACT validating the younger BioMarker
Pharmaceuticals. htmlLEF News is reprinting a businesswire article on
Elixir Pharmaceuticals. If you aren't practicing at least mild CR at the
moment, you owe it to yourself and your future health to look into it.
You might not even notice this if you're accustomed to a rich diet. This
is an unfortunate trap, to say the least!
As usual, they err far to the side of caution and central regulation.
Of course, this is just one path of many that would have to be funded.
scientists say the country is quickly falling behind other, less
restrictive nations in this vital area of research. There are strong
connections between those in power in Florida and those in power in the
Whitehouse. htmlLEF News is reprinting a businesswire article on Elixir
Pharmaceuticals.
Along with theraputic cloning, stem cells are one of the most promising
lines of anti-aging, regenerative medicine. I recommend starting with
the CR Society, a wonderful, friendly, supportive community of CR
practitioners.
This is important science; this sort of diabetes affects a very large
fraction of the elderly populace and understanding the mechanisms is the
first step towards prevention and cure.
Click here to participate in improving your future health and longevity!
They will see a market if we all shout loudly enough to show them one!
A study has suggested that all stem cells are in fact fully potent and
that differences seen to date are just an illusion caused by different
methods of handling and growing these cells. This is a mere precursor to
the bill current awaiting debate in the US senate, of course.
Vaccine for Degenerative Conditions on the Horizon?
It sounds like more groups are getting involved in looking at this
research, which will speed up the march towards regenerative medicine
and therapies for age-related conditions. The anti-aging medicine of the
future is by no means a done deal. It gives a view of the future of
nutritional advice: the most effective diets for health and longevity
are determined from a reading of your genes. This is fascinating stuff.
scientists say the country is quickly falling behind other, less
restrictive nations in this vital area of research. They are jumping
right in to see how this knowledge can be used to fight normal aging.
I expect to see the same happen for orbital spacecraft within the next
decade, largely as a result of the initial motivation provided by the
XPrize. It's easily understood by the layman, and attractive to
researchers in the field.
With the ability to study the condition in mice, scientists should be
able to make faster use of this information.
Greater Potential For Adult Stem Cells? I think that might even sound
better. UCSF researchers provide an elegant mechanism; we may see
life-extending therapies resulting from this within a decade if the
current pace keeps up.
Activism and advocacy.
htmAubrey de Grey, an aging researcher of note associated with the IABG,
put together these notes in response to being asked about the cost of a
cure for aging.
This happens ahead of the forthcoming debate on banning theraputic
cloning. It is exactly the sort of model for new, invigorated and
successful research that could be repeated for the causes of aging
itself.
It's a sensible, lower-calorie, balanced diet.
htmlI don't normally post research articles that require people to look
up words, terms and chemicals.