Subject: "Whole grains is a fast growing trend," said Kim Hamilton, international marketing specialist with the Illinois Department of Agriculture.

From: "Isolde E. Hensley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 21:31:34 +0200

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

Not only are fewer dieters contributing to the loss in low-carb market
share, but major grocery chains and their buying power also are pushing
the specialty stores under, Silberman said. The exact opposite happens
when you are eating low-carb foods. Dieters lost weight but soon learned
that going low-carb required a major change in the way they eat.
The body needs energy to survive, and the best way to ensure that the
body gets enough energy is to have it desire foods that contain lots of
calories per ounce.
It's a trend that suits Rubschlager Baking Corp. This article notes a
new study that shows the reason why low-carb dieters are more satisfied
for longer periods after eating is because of the extra protein they
eat.
Also, the recipe calls for a low-carb sweetener, which I left out
entirely with no noticeable effect on taste. Rubschlager breads appeared
in a recent whole-grain story on "The Oprah Winfrey Show.
Obese participants in the study were instructed to eat nonstarchy
vegetables, fruits, beans, nuts, and dairy products. "Whole grains is a
fast growing trend," said Kim Hamilton, international marketing
specialist with the Illinois Department of Agriculture.
The low GI diet has been dubbed the "Atkins alternative" and has been
recommended by a host of celebrities. A Hammersmith Hospitals NHS Trust
team found eating just one extra low GI item per meal cut blood sugar
levels, the British Journal of Nutrition said. Is anyone going to
challenge these Australian researchers on their findings?
According to lead researcher, Guenther Boden, M.
Ultimately, this reads like a vegetarian cookbook that just happens to
leave out the bread and pasta. Further, weight loss could not be
explained by a change in metabolism, another popular misconception.
Rubschlager breads appeared in a recent whole-grain story on "The Oprah
Winfrey Show.
It is the only study of the Atkins diet to have been conducted in the
strictly controlled environment of a clinical research center where
every calorie eaten and spent was measured.
Track news on sugar at DiabetesFactor. As the top baked dessert in
America today, it's hard to avoid this innocent-looking food that can
literally destroy your low-carb progress. See more articles and news on
dietsTrack news on low-carb at Glycemic-Index-News.
Obese participants in the study were instructed to eat nonstarchy
vegetables, fruits, beans, nuts, and dairy products.
See more articles and news on AtkinsTrack news on low-carb at
Glycemic-Index-News. See more articles and news on dietsTrack news on
glycemic index at DiabetesFactor. See more articles and news on
vegetariansTrack news on low-carb at Glycemic-Index-News. I wonder how
many other people going to the YMCA have lost a lot of weight on Atkins
and have been incredibly successful at improving their health! This
article notes a new study that shows the reason why low-carb dieters are
more satisfied for longer periods after eating is because of the extra
protein they eat. Track news on heart health at HeartDiseaseCureNews.
It is the only study of the Atkins diet to have been conducted in the
strictly controlled environment of a clinical research center where
every calorie eaten and spent was measured.
"For busy people it points to an easier way to reduce the risk of
disease by recognising the value of avoiding high levels of sugar in the
bloodstream. "When carbohydrates were restricted, study subjects
spontaneously reduced their caloric intake to a level appropriate for
their height," the lead researcher said. And the latest of those, the
"glycemic index," just happens to be one of the foundations of the
low-carb diet. Products for which people were once willing to pay top
dollar now must be given away. "This study is telling us that losing
weight on a low-GI diet produces better outcomes in terms of heart
health than a conventional weight loss diet," Brand-Miller tells WebMD.
The exact opposite happens when you are eating low-carb foods. While, of
course, this probably has as much to do with the dieters as the diet,
those eager to fight the flab remain ever-hopeful and are turning to
other methods that appear to hold more promise.
Companies planning to use the whole-grain stamp include General Mills
and Kellogg, as well as Rubschlager.
True to conventional wisdom, those who increased their fat intake over a
one- year period regained the most weight.