Subject: terrible roast

From: Arnold Blevins <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 16:09:59 +0200

Frenzy Pushes SREA Up 46.6%

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.44 UP 46.6%

SREA is in a frenzy as investor buying pushed it Up over 46% by close
Wed. Up 427% in just over a week. Get all over SREA Thursday!

What is certain though is the existence of a political behind-the-scenes
bargain between all interested parties that will unfold over the coming
months. Therefore, the whole disagreement has been rushed to the United
Nations Security Council where the "big five" will once more dictate the
fate of another corner in the planet. A regular business trip across
several of the old and new European Union member states can require
multiple visas, each of which requires piles of different documents,
time, and, of course, money.
Perhaps a good trade off would be to suspend all the European Union's
overrated aid to the region in exchange for lifting the visa.
Stavros Markos is a freelance journalist for newspapers and journals in
Albania. " The headline is: "Muhammad overwhelmed by fundamentalists.

Halle Institute for Global Learning in Atlanta, GA.
Also, there were many allegations of misconduct recorded by members of
the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe, albeit in a
cautionary report.
Israel as well seems to oppose Kosovo independence, especially after a
visit by a Serbian delegacy there last autumn. The Serbian side has
indirectly mentioned the precedent of any Kosovo independence in
relation to the Serbian Republic of Bosnia-Herzegovina.
But for all its flabby conceptualizing, there is plenty of photographic
catharsis in The Event.

The only certitude it seems is this: NATO's relevance in the world is
being increasingly questioned.

Any change in the overall geopolitical balance will result in policy
shifts that are hard to predict at this stage. Therefore, Moscow aims to
win either way.

This is "democratized" image-making, bringing us much closer to the
truth of the event than television or newspapers. Macedonia, Albania,
Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Kosovo, and Serbia remain locked in
an ever shrinking economic space.

The American public, Plantu says, is receptive to his cartoons and
respectful.
It is estimated that it will follow suit with the United States and
Britain, gaining in exchange a "sphere of influence" in the new Balkan
scenery. The rules depict meticulously the obligations of every male
Albanian, and among other things include orders for vendettas and
revenge. Stavros Markos is a freelance journalist for newspapers and
journals in Albania. The moment the Balkans did reform, the European
Union would let its delinquent cousin in.

Human trafficking will be addressed, too, in order to battle an illegal
industry responsible for one of the worst slave trades Europe has
witnessed over the past two centuries.

" "I will not say that I perceive the U. Update on Greek-American
Relations - Worldpress. Film may have provided the most immediate,
hypnotizing experience of the attack on the World Trade Center towers
but grassroots photography has the last word. It is important to note
that the bulk of it refers to Greek and Armenian properties. They
couldn't obtain them so businesses that needed shipping turned to
Bulgarian drivers instead.

A dealer in baby carriage parts waits in vain for a single customer.

French Muslim organizations are suing the satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo
for "public insults against a group of people on the basis of religion.
There are vested interests within the country that will lose their
influence in a variety of sectors, especially the one of state security,
should the Union's proposals be implemented. It is interesting to note
that over the past few months Washington has been pressuring the
government in Skopje to adopt a stance of compromise to please both
sides in this conflict. It would always be able to exert its influence
in Belgrade and possibly seek a more energetic role in southeastern
Europe. Greece is one of the few European Union member states that still
need a visa for its citizens entering the United States.
What is certain though is the existence of a political behind-the-scenes
bargain between all interested parties that will unfold over the coming
months. The situation in Iraq and Afghanistan was another subject
between the two states. A year later, Israeli politician Shimon Peres
and Arafat autographed one of his drafts before they decided to ratify
the Oslo Accords. A Democracy of Photography.

It is the European Union that does its best and the ugly Balkans that
refuses to reform.

"I couldn't save my people, I only saved their memory," he wrote after
the war.

To this day, Albania is constantly monitored by the F. "We are saturated
with images that make us asleep, even if they are beautiful images done
by talented photographers, said Plantu during the interview.

Speaking at a news conference in Tirana on Oct. The response by Romanian
Prime Minister Calin Popescu-Tariceanu was that the whole process is
unacceptable and unconstitutional.

And that is nominal commitments, whereas everyone knows that real aid is
usually a small portion of the nominal amount. Still, he confessed,
bemused, that for some cartoons, particularly ones dealing with explicit
sexual content, an American newspaper could not be found to publish
them. Firstly, on international law that strictly forbids the secession
of a part of any country without the consent of its government.

The only certitude it seems is this: NATO's relevance in the world is
being increasingly questioned. A man of simple allure, with an almost
childish expression, Plantu's true language is that of images.