Subject: layoff

From: Portia <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 22:18:50 +0200

SREA Continues To Rocket, UP Another 29% By Close!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.40 UP 29%

The watchers are right, SREA keeps climbing. The Market Makers are
raking it in. Act fast and you can too. Look at the numbers and get on
SREA first thing Thursday!

At the material times Dr.

This case was settled for a confidential amount.

Stephen Slade performed LASIK on patient "A", using the measurements for
patient "B". - Defendant CASTER EYE CENTER - Defendant FREEDOM VISION
LASER CENTER - Defendant HART DAVID N.

Parties         SHERYL SULLIVAN is an individual residing in Sugar Land,
Harris County, Texas. of Astoria, Oregon, to inquire as to a patient who
had traveled to Vancouver to have surgery performed by Dr. The first is
of a plethora of frogs going through random rhythms.
It is safe to say that James Brown rode the downward spiral in the last
few decades.
Once again, I cannot speak for Dr. A day later there was torrent files
uploaded and these are the official ones from Propellerhead. have
printed retractions. In addition, we do not believe your device is
designed to meet any special anatomical needs that you or an individual
patient of yours may have. Small is beautiful, remember? and its related
subsidiaries.

Particulars, as known by the plaintiff at this time, are set out below.
Sun, sea, beaches and barbecues beckon. Accordingly, your laser is not a
custom device and is not exempt from the requirement under the Act that
this device must have an approved PMA or IDE in effect. Nicholas Caro's
"homegrown" laser as is documented here:  www. At the moment, my
favorite is the Red Stripe mod. Experiment with the placement of the
shaver and you will capture far more strange sounds than just the
lightsaber-like effects.
He is now blind in his left eye.

Plaintiff would show that she has suffered: mental anguish; physical
pain and suffering medical expenses; and lost wages.

Lasik has now opened thirteen additional clinics, in Burnaby, Calgary,
Edmonton, Saskatoon, Winnipeg, Toronto, Niagara Falls, Windsor, London,
Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec City, and Halifax. Sutton was the principal
surgeon at Lasik. Or click on comments to tell your twin tale. I have
tried to be very detailed in this note and I vill certainly send a copy
to the College of Physicians and Surgeons so they may address this issue
with Dr. Once again, I cannot speak for Dr.

This is of concern as any further surgery whether PRK or LASIK could
induce the haze to recur. At the moment, my favorite is the Red Stripe
mod. Sutton breached their medical obligations to Ms. , and would show
unto the Court as follows: I.
These can also be used for Trillian, Miranda and any other IM clients
that allow you to customize the sound events. Ok, the harsh sound is
really nice and dirty; maybe that could be used as well. I got to sample
an Alesis Micron a few weeks ago.

Warmest personal regards, Jeffery J. Stein may have had previously as
each doctor has his own comfort zone.

He also claimed that Eye Technology manufactured a defective machine
that was used during the procedure.

Is it time for a revival of Morse? Despite the second procedure, the
Plaintiff remains over corrected.

The other photos are headphones and homemade patchcords. I got to sample
an Alesis Micron a few weeks ago. The second sample pack is processed
one hits from the first pack. Read this to help you decide.

George Corrective Eye Center, Inc.
is a publicly traded company, with its shares listed on both the Toronto
Stock Exchange and NASDAQ. Thank you for enriching our lives with warm
analog sounds, Bob.

Small is beautiful, remember?
George Corrective Vision Center and Eye Technology, Inc. Further, your
continued use of this device to treat patients is also a violation of
the Act. Plaintiff would further show that she can reasonably be
expected to suffer  such damages in the future. You can adjust this as
you begin recording and checking levels. That's the topic of this week's
Parent's Poll.