Subject: figurative speak

From: Nat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 20:10:51 +0300

I've been with you since the beginning.

and that he has a really large hemmerhoid.

An audition could make a person cold and anonymous, sitting in a vast
room of nervous but eager, identical faces.

While I don't particularly care for porn-type writing, I can appreciate
the creativity that you took in creating this character Shirley.

I had survived the wreck that had become my life but, when it came down
to it, I was fucked.

The law is up for renewal this year.

Fucking wasn't much different. I like your writing, your voice -
sincere, intelligent, gentle soul.

Rumours are just but stories spread by people who love to gossip, but no
matter what rumours are not true. I always look forward to each new
installment.

Shirley's blog gave us a chance to connect to that world, and also a
chance to reinforce or alter our ideas about that world.

The fire spokesman says all of the hotel's records were destroyed by the
fire. I watched them and, I have to say, I've never hated anyone more in
my entire life.

I could forget about all the shit, not use my mind at all, and use my
body. I do not know if anyone has tried to find a parallel 'crisis' or
phase for people who dwell on-line. My personal experience with this
energy has been more than a delight. I went to an audition for a beer
commercial. I was the piece of meat that I sometimes joked about.

"I have to ask you something, Andrew. I'm asking why you had to spread
that rumor.

"I don't want to fuck this up for myself.

The point of no return was called No Return for a reason.

I fucking hated seeing you fucking other people in front of a
camera.

I wouldn't be seeing Dan ever again. Many of the men I went out with
were bad to me.

i think if u can re-write all that u wrote in this wonderful blog of urs
into a book,u will really be a great help to me,and other gender studies
students and lecturers.

" My voice sounded like tears. To rampage from blog to blog
questionning people's integrity is just bad manners.

No word yet on what caused it. comI will entertain, excite, enrage, and
soften your day.

But that's what made porn, just like any movie, enjoyable. "It worked
very well, Andrew.

you deserve friends and respect and smiles in your life. Had you been in
the business for real, you'd have a few interesting characters like that
to lace into your story.