Subject: "If we're not willing to use it here against our fellow citizens, then we should not be willing to use it in a wartime situation," said Wynne.

From: Sammy Y. Solomon <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 00:24:13 -0500

SREA Jumps 25% After News Releases!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.25 UP 25%

SREA announced its plan to develop a $75 Million project duplicates a
successful plan in 2006 than returned over $100 million in profits.
Investors are getting in fast. Read the news and get all over SREA
Tuesday!

Air Force chief: Test weapons on testy U. com, a private video
surveillance company, said it was testing the technology as a way of
controlling access to a room where it holds security video footage for
government agencies and the police. "No-one has had this agent before
and no-one has had this reaction before but some aspects are familiar to
us.
Air Force chief: Test weapons on testy U. The men suffered inflammation
which had subsequently affected other parts of their body, including
their internal organs.