Subject: detain head-to-head

From: Corbett C. Persy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 00:28:12 -0300

Word Is Out, Big News Monday!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33.3%

This week's news has already been pushing SREA up. Word is out a BIG
news release is expected Monday! Keep your eyes open and get on SREA
Monday!

We still believe this latter behavior is unnecessary but it is provided
by customer request. Briefly, you can only do it if you have the
ORIGINAL contents of the CSC folder. The default list consists of . Same
problem - exactly.

Since CSC does not cache directory permissions, we are unable to
determine if a pinned directory should be examined for unpinned files.
One notable exception is the placement of a wildcard character inside a
folder specification. Offline files would be good,, but needs to still
be connected to the VPN at the same time for other applications. I have
set it to synch at logoff and logon so that 'My Documents' is always the
same whether users are on or off the network.

In a very special, limited, 'vanilla' environment.

- I did another sync.
They are all missing.
If a user has access to a file, that file is synchronized.

Per-User Cache First let me get one thing out of the way.