Subject: Artie called him ''Eric the Shitty Comedian'' and shot back at him about the A's sucking too.

From: Ferrell I. Louisa <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 01:01:26 +0300

ERMX Jumps Into Huge Advanced Nitride Super Conductors!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.16

ERMX has just announced it involvement in a joint venture to manufacture
Advanced Nitride Devices. These have Military application as well as
Energy Super Conductors. This takes ERMX to a whole new level. Google
"Nitride Devices" and get on ERMX first thing Monday!

He said that when you do stuff like that you do it for the love of the
other person and don't complain about it. Howard said he doesn't know
Mr. Eric said ''Whatever I could. Howard said Benjy was looking fatter
this week.

Howard asked Robin if she thinks that Mr. Robin said Howard was going
through this stuff very fast but on Bubba's show Howard was dragging it
out way too long.
He was still thinking about Eric's underwear and what he does with it.
Fred was goofing on him saying that it must be a mix of urine and semen
in his underwear since he has talked about wetting his bed. She said
that he was also laughing at her when she said that she was going to
school. '' Howard asked Gary  where the clips were of Eric leaving
messages for them. but they will be using the Alec Baldwin voice mail
clips to make prank calls with.
Howard asked Eric why he goes somewhere else to make a mess instead of
making the mess in front of the computer.

Artie said he's not getting to the point where he needs to go away. The
guy was also saying he saw the rock on her finger and was impressed by
that. She said she probably would because she would want to find out if
he had a dick that was too small right away. He was also saying that he
had his first session with Chris Kanyon on the phone last night.

Howard saw a picture of this Brandy XXX and said her boobs were huge. X
were looking for because she had said something about that while talking
about the breakup.
Jason thinks that Benjy might be putting on some weight until the final
weigh in. The ''zero point zero'' line is in the ''Animal House'' clip.

He said that he and Bubba were talking about a bunch of things and then
Robin called in and complained about it. Howard had Eric back on the
line a few seconds later.
Ralph wasn't awake for it so Howard told him to just listen to the
replay. He didn't think that Robin would like it though.

JD said he wouldn't feel it at all because he doesn't talk to the guy
that much. He went on to read some e-mail he got about that clip.

She actually broke up with Mr.

Artie said he was listening to the Superfan Roundtable last week and
Mutt asked if it was too soon for Sal and Richard to use the VA Tech
killer audio clips in prank calls. Howard said it was like a tag team,
he handed it off to her when she called in so he could go eat.