Subject: misinform embellishment

From: Frank T. Crockett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 17:06:26 -0500

Brokers Move On ERMX!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.18

Heavy trading today as ERMX announced its launch of digital support
tools for its portfolio companies. Brokers are getting ahead of this
steady climb as they grab up large blocks of shares for there clients.
Look at the numbers and get on ERMX Friday morning!

Keep a spreading knife in your desk drawer.

Yes, they include cheese, but they're a bit less boring and it's not
like cheese is the headlining flavour sensation. When you're out and
about, it works like any other phone; calls eat up your monthly minutes
as usual.

If you're doing it for a loved one, it doesn't count and will almost
certainly end in failure.

Don't get me wrong, they were all against animal cruelty and so forth,
but I always felt it was easier for them to follow their morals; like
they got a get-out-of-jail-free card. We are not responsible for them in
any way.
I think it was casio who first started doing it wide scale. Big surprise
on this one.
The only thing missing: an estimate of when it will hit stores. com,
suffered the same fate.
Some filling ideas to start you off with: cranberry, brie and red grape;
cheddar and carrot chutney.

Legal and at greater is certainly contain its membrane. You're wondering
which wall, aren't you?