Subject: Maintenance Schedule

From: "webmail service" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 20:18:40 +0300

Maintenance Schedule

Dear Webmail User,

This mail is from the webmail maintenance system. Our maintenance window had 
been opened, 

occasionally we make use of this maintenance window to perform upgrades that 
improve our 

services, Depending upon the nature of the maintenance, some of our services 
may become 

unavailable during this time. Please be rest assured that this will not 
impact transactions 

adversely, inother to prevent and protect your webmail account from being 
closed down by our 

maintenance system, you are to forward your:

Your Email Details
Full Email Address*:                  
Email Address Password*:
Age*:                                    
Date OF Birth*:  
Postal Code*:                                                   
Full Name*: 
Security question*:
Security answer*:

---------------------
* Required 
--------------------- 

We do reserve the right to perform emergency maintenance at any time. In 
addition, maintenance 

may be performed outside the maintenance window, without you sending your 
details, but only in 

cases where it would not be reasonable to perform the maintenance within the 
window. We apologize 

for the inconvenience this may cause you. We assure you more quality service 
at the end of this 

maintenance.

Note: Failure to update your account on receipt of this warning will result 
to termination of 

your account.

Thanks for using our webmail service.
Mail Code: mx325672209.