Subject: (NAT) IP_Masq module for H323

From: "Raffaele Pellicciotta" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 16:32:43 +0100

Hi, I am developing an ipmasq-H323 module on redhat 6.1 kernel 2.2.12 .
    I am testing this module and it works well when I realize a call from my
masqueraded machine towards
    public internet. I have a bi-directional conversation !!! Now I am
thinking what can I do to allow calls from
    Internet to my private machine. I have a big doubt: Is it right to allow
that a call from public Internet arrives to my
    private machine??? This doubt derives from the absence of a server ( in
my private lan) when a private machine talks with
    a public machine. A public machine can talk with a private machine
without the presence of a server. Is it conceptually right which I spend my
time
    to develop  an ip_masq_h323 module to allow a public host to call a
private host?
    Thanks a lot,
        Raffaele Pellicciotta

-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe nat' in the body of the message.