Subject: (NAT) I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-nat-rsip-protocol-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 06:21:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Address Translators Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Realm Specific IP: Protocol Specification
	Author(s)	: M. Borella, D. Grabelsky, J. Lo, K. Tuniguchi
	Filename	: draft-ietf-nat-rsip-protocol-06.txt
	Pages		: 48
	Date		: 13-Mar-00
	
This document presents a protocol with which to implement Realm
Specific IP (RSIP).  The protocol defined herein allows negotiation
of resources between an RSIP host and gateway, so that the host can
lease some of the gateway's addressing parameters in order to
establish a global network presence.  This protocol is designed to
operate on the application layer and to use its own TCP or UDP port.
In particular, the protocol allows a gateway to allocate addressing
and control parameters to a host such that a flow policy can be
enforced at the gateway.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nat-rsip-protocol-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-nat-rsip-protocol-06.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nat-rsip-protocol-06.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.