Subject: (NAT) Pittsburg NAT WG agenda

From: Pyda Srisuresh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 15:29:01 -0700 (PDT)

Folks,

Here is the final NAt WG agenda. Do let me or Matt know, if we missed
something. Thanks.
 
NAT WG agenda (Thursday 08/03/00, 09:00-11:30)
---------------------------------------------

         1. Status of Base NAT drafts
            - draft-iab-nat-implications-08.txt             - Tony
            - draft-ietf-nat-protocol-complications-04.txt  - Matt&Suresh
            - draft-ietf-nat-traditional-04.txt             - suresh

         2. Status of RSIP drafts               - Gabriel, Jeffrey etc. 
            -draft-ietf-nat-rsip-framework-05.txt 
            -draft-ietf-nat-rsip-protocol-07.txt 
            -draft-ietf-nat-rsip-ipsec-04.txt 
            -draft-ietf-nat-rsip-slp-00.txt 

         3. Remaining NAT drafts
            - draft-ietf-nat-app-guide-03.txt               - Daniel
            - draft-ietf-nat-interface-framework-01.txt     - suresh

         4. NAT WG revised milestones

         5. Discussion only on proposed changes to IPsec to be NAT friendly
            (NOTE: The following documents are not NAT WG items)
            - draft-aboba-nat-ipsec-02.txt
            - draft-stenberg-ipsec-nat-traversal-00.txt 

cheers,
suresh & Matt

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Get Yahoo! Mail – Free email you can access from anywhere!
http://mail.yahoo.com/
-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe nat' in the body of the message.