Subject: (NAT) draft-iab-nat-implications-09.txt

From: Scott Bradner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 09:37:58 -0400 (EDT)

The IAB has published a new version of the Architectural Implications of NAT
ID.  The ADs would like to use this document to fill the NAT working
group's milestone for a document detailing the limitations of NAT.

The IAB document is now in front of the IESG for our consideration and the
ADs would like to issues an informal working group last call on the ID
(draft-iab-nat-implications-09.txt).

Note that this document has gone through a lot of revisions in response to
input from the NAT working group chairs and others - so we are mostly looking
for significant tecnical issues rather than wording preferences.

This informal WG last-call will end August 22 - this will give us time
to evaluate the responses before the next IETF teleconferenmce on August 24th.

please send comemnts to the nat working group list.

thanks

Scott & Allison
-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe nat' in the body of the message.