Subject: [Nea] Please REVIEW PT-TLS I-D

From: "Susan Thomson (sethomso)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 17:26:30 -0500

This is a call for comments on the NEA working group document:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nea-pt-tls-00.txt

Please take the time to review the document and provide comments to the
NEA mailing list prior to the IETF meeting (by Fri Jul 22). 

This will allow us to address outstanding issues at the meeting in
Quebec City, and revise the document in preparation for a WG Last Call
in August.

Thanks
Susan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2011 12:45 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Nea] I-D Action: draft-ietf-nea-pt-tls-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories. This draft is a work item of the Network Endpoint
Assessment Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : PT-TLS: A Posture Transport (PT) Protocol
Based on Transport Layer Security (TLS)
	Author(s)       : Paul Sangster
                          Nancy Cam-Winget
                          Joseph Salowey
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nea-pt-tls-00.txt
	Pages           : 49
	Date            : 2011-06-13

   This document specifies PT-TLS, a Posture Transport (PT) protocol
   that carries the Network Endpoint Assessment (NEA) message exchange
   under the protection of a Transport Layer Security (TLS) secured
   tunnel.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nea-pt-tls-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nea-pt-tls-00.txt
_______________________________________________
Nea mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/nea