Subject: [Nea] Draft NEA WG agenda for IETF 81

From: "Susan Thomson (sethomso)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 17:25:18 -0500

Below is the draft agenda for meeting in Quebec City.

Please send any other agenda topics to Steve and me.

Thanks
Susan

----------------
Draft Agenda for NEA WG Meeting at IETF 81
Currently Scheduled For July 27, 2011 1300-1500 EDT

1300 Administrivia
		Jabber & Minute scribes
		Agenda bashing
1305 NEA Reference Model
1310 WG Status
1315 Discuss and Resolve Open PT-TLS Comments
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nea-pt-tls-00.txt
1400 Discuss and Resolve EAP vs. TLVs for L2 PT
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cam-winget-eap-tlv-03.txt
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hanna-nea-pt-eap-01.txt
1500 Adjourn