Subject: [Nea] I-D Action: draft-ietf-nea-pt-tls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 09:45:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Network Endpoint Assessment Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : PT-TLS: A Posture Transport (PT) Protocol Based on Transport Layer Security (TLS)
	Author(s)       : Paul Sangster
                          Nancy Cam-Winget
                          Joseph Salowey
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nea-pt-tls-00.txt
	Pages           : 49
	Date            : 2011-06-13

   This document specifies PT-TLS, a Posture Transport (PT) protocol
   that carries the Network Endpoint Assessment (NEA) message exchange
   under the protection of a Transport Layer Security (TLS) secured
   tunnel.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nea-pt-tls-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nea-pt-tls-00.txt