Subject: [Nea] Draft NEA WG agenda for IETF 83

From: Susan Thomson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2012 19:02:45 -0500

Hi all

Draft agenda below.

Please let me know if you have comments/additions by Fri 03/16/2012.

Thanks
Susan

Note: The Asokan -00 I-D has expired and will be updated Monday.

------------------------------

Agenda for IETF 83 NEA WG meeting
=================================

Date: Wednesday, Mar 28 2011
Time: 1300-1500 CET (GMT+1)
WG Charter: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/nea-charter.html
WG Tools: http://tools.ietf.org/wg/nea
WG email: [email-masked]

1300 Administrivia
     Blue Sheets
     Jabber & Minute scribes
     Agenda bashing
1305 WG Status
1310 NEA Reference Model
1315 Discuss and Resolve WGLC PT-TLS Comments
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nea-pt-tls-02.txt
1350 Discuss and Resolve WGLC PT-EAP Issues
   http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-nea-pt-eap-01.txt
1425 Discuss next steps for NEA Asokan I-D
   http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-salowey-nea-asokan-01.txt
1450 Next Steps
1500 Adjourn