Subject: [Nea] I-D Action: draft-ietf-nea-pt-eap-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2012 15:30:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Network Endpoint Assessment Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : PT-EAP: Posture Transport (PT) Protocol For EAP Tunnel Methods
	Author(s)       : Nancy Cam-Winget
                          Paul Sangster
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nea-pt-eap-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2012-03-09

   This document specifies PT-EAP, an EAP based Posture Transport (PT)
   protocol designed to be used only inside TLS protected tunnel method.
   As such, the document also describes the intended applicability of
   PT-EAP as well as the evaluation against the requirements defined in
   the NEA Requirements and PB-TNC specifications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nea-pt-eap-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nea-pt-eap-01.txt