Subject: [Nea] I-D Action: draft-ietf-nea-asokan-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 19:24:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Network Endpoint Assessment Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : NEA Asokan Attack Analysis
	Author(s)       : Joseph Salowey
                          Steve Hanna
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nea-asokan-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-04-26

   The Network Endpoint Assessment protocols are subject to a subtle
   forwarding attack that has become known as the NEA Asokan Attack.
   This document describes the attack and countermeasures that may be
   mounted.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nea-asokan-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nea-asokan-00.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nea-asokan/