Subject: [Nea] Last Call: <draft-ietf-nea-pt-tls-05.txt> (PT-TLS: A TCP-based Posture Transport (PT) Protocol) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 07:16:33 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Network Endpoint Assessment WG
(nea) to consider the following document:
- 'PT-TLS: A TCP-based Posture Transport (PT) Protocol'
  <draft-ietf-nea-pt-tls-05.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-06-13. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies PT-TLS, a TCP-based Posture Transport (PT)
   protocol.  The PT-TLS protocol carries the Network Endpoint
   Assessment (NEA) message exchange under the protection of a Transport
   Layer Security (TLS) secured tunnel.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nea-pt-tls/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nea-pt-tls/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.