Subject: [Nea] I-D Action: draft-ietf-nea-pt-eap-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 15:20:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network Endpoint Assessment Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : PT-EAP: Posture Transport (PT) Protocol For EAP Tunnel Methods
	Author(s)       : Nancy Cam-Winget
                          Paul Sangster
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nea-pt-eap-03.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   This document specifies PT-EAP, an EAP based Posture Transport (PT)
   protocol designed to be used only inside a TLS protected tunnel
   method.  The document also describes the intended applicability of
   PT-EAP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nea-pt-eap

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nea-pt-eap-03

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nea-pt-eap-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/