Subject: [Nea] RFC 6876 on A Posture Transport Protocol over TLS (PT-TLS)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 11:35:01 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 6876

        Title:      A Posture Transport Protocol over 
                    TLS (PT-TLS) 
        Author:     P. Sangster, N. Cam-Winget,
                    J. Salowey
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      44
        Characters: 109852
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-nea-pt-tls-08.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6876.txt

This document specifies PT-TLS, a TLS-based Posture Transport (PT)
protocol.  The PT-TLS protocol carries the Network Endpoint
Assessment (NEA) message exchange under the protection of a
Transport Layer Security (TLS) secured tunnel.

This document is a product of the Network Endpoint Assessment Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC