Subject: [nemo] New draft on multihoming scenarios

From: Chan-Wah Ng <[email-masked]>
Date: 27 Feb 2003 10:34:58 +0800

Hello all,

Before the draft actually appear on the IETF repository, I'll like to
inform the group of the new draft submitted discussing issues on
multihoming in mobile network.  You should be able to access the draft
using the following URL:

http://www.psl.com.sg/draft-ng-nemo-multihoming-issues-00.txt

This draft first describe various different configuration of multihomed
mobile network, and some deployment examples.  Next, we identify issues
that arise in supporting multihomed mobile network, and discusses some
possible approaches to facilitate multi-homing.  

The objective of this document is to precipitate discussions in the
working group in issues regarding multihoming in NEMO.  Hence all
comments and inputs are welcomed and greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

-- 
Chan-Wah Ng <[email-masked]>
Panasonic Singapore Laboratories