Subject: [nemo] draft-ietf-nemo-requirements-00.txt

From: Thierry Ernst <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 17:50:02 +0900 (JST)

Dear all,

Before it shows on the IETF web site, you can get on the NEMO
additional web page the IETF NEMO WG requirement draft I promised you
a while ago:

http://www.nal.motlabs.com/nemo/drafts/draft-ietf-nemo-requirements.txt

This is a combination of the requirements drafts, and you are now able
to point out missing items and comment on it.

Thierry.

---

From: Christophe Janneteau<[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 14:02:22 +0100

Hi Thierry,

Thanks again for the new integrated requirement draft.
I think the draft is now in a very good shape, and should include most
(if not all) the requirements discussed during the last months.

Here are short editorial comments:

o p5, 3rd paragraph: reference to Mobile IPv4 and Mobile IPv6 should be
updated. [6] and [7] are not part of the reference list!
o p7, bullet about "multicast support": I think the last sentence "Group
membership is currently gathered by MLD" could be removed since this
statement does not add anything to the requirement. In additions no
reference to MLD (IPv6) or IGMP (IPv4) are given...

Thanks,
Christophe