Subject: [nemo] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-nemo-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 06:44:23 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Mobility Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Network Mobility Support Requirements
	Author(s)	: T. Ernst
	Filename	: draft-ietf-nemo-requirements-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2003-2-13
	
Network mobility arises when an entire network changes its point of
attachment to the Internet and thus its reachability in the topology.
The mobile network is viewed as a unit and is connected to the global
Internet by one or more mobile routers. In contrast with host
mobility support which aims at providing continuous Internet
connectivity to mobile hosts only, network mobility support is to
provide continuous Internet sessions not only to the mobile router
connecting the mobile network to the global Internet, but also to
nodes behind the mobile router. The purpose of this document is to
list the requirements that must be met by network mobility support
solutions in IPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nemo-requirements-00.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-nemo-requirements-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-nemo-requirements-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.