Subject: [nemo] Reminder -- MobiCom 2003 paper registration deadline March 5

From: Hiroyuki Morikawa <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 01:34:09 +0900

This is just a reminder that the deadline for registering papers for
submission to MobiCom 2003, Ninth Annual International Conference on
Mobile Computing and Networking, is this Wednesday, March 5, 2003.
All papers must be registered by 11:59 PM PST (US Pacific timezone)
on March 5.  Registering a paper involves entering the paper's

 - title,
 - abstract,
 - author information, and
 - topic areas

into the MobiCom 2003 EDAS web-based paper submission system.
For more information on paper registration and submission for
MobiCom 2003, please see the Call for Papers at

  http://www.sigmobile.org/mobicom/2003/cfp.html

and the detailed submission instructions at

  http://www.sigmobile.org/mobicom/2003/submit.html

Once you have registered your paper in this way by the March 5
deadline above, the deadline for then actually submitting the paper
is Wednesday, March 12, at 11:59 PM PST (US Pacific timezone).

Hiro